PDA

View Full Version : Someone You Should Meet...

DogLover9501
05-26-2007, 04:52 PM
I haven't been around much at all lately. It's been extremely difficult without Tigger. I do lurk, though.

As for the introduction...yesterday, I was taken to our S.P.C.A, for my birthday, and I fell in love. I saw a dozen or so kittens, but this little one is purrfect. As if sent directly from Tigger!

I wasn't sure about posting, as it's hard coming back with this little one and without Tigger. However, over the years I've learned so much from PTers. The support I got during/after Tigger's passing has helped me tremendously, and as this is my first kitten in 10 years(Emma was an adult when adopted), I am going to need that PT help!

Enough rambling. Here he is:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/Robyn1012/Cats/PT/awww025.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/Robyn1012/Cats/PT/awww005.jpg

He's 8 weeks old, and a bit skinny. Still nameless.

And, of course, the lovely Emma, taken the day before.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/Robyn1012/Cats/PT/Emmi003.jpg

krazyaboutkatz
05-26-2007, 04:56 PM
Congrats!!!:D He's so adorable and hopefully Emma will accept him without any problems.:)

Laura's Babies
05-26-2007, 04:58 PM
He is just a little DOLL BABY!! L@@KIE at those WHISKERS!!! What a cutie pie! He has big paw prints to fill but my bet is on him and that he will do it to a "T"! You are going to have so much fun with a baby in the house and he is going to grow into such a fine handsome BIG BOY!!!! I did notice that wonderful cute little PINK nose too...

WELCOME to PT you little nameless wonder... I think "Doll Baby" will suite you until you have a proper name!

What does Emma think of her new baby brother?

catmandu
05-26-2007, 06:00 PM
And I know that theres noone happier about your New Kitten than Tigger Angel who is already the New Ones Guardian Angel. He will keep an eye on his Protege and is so pleased with his Meowmie that another Stary is getting a chance to share the love that Tigger knew all his life with you.
Tiggeroo?
TiggerCat?
Tiger?
All would be fitting tributes to One Fine Cat!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_cats101846.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=1180103649.pbw)

catnapper
05-26-2007, 06:07 PM
What a total and complete sweetie! You didn't warn us how incredibly cute he is! :)

Freedom
05-26-2007, 06:18 PM
Not hard to see why you fell for this little black and white tuxie man! And the long hair and long whiskers, too. but just look at the personality in the full face pic of him! Looks to me like he is already planning mischief!

And Emma, you look delightful dear girl, so nice to see you again!
Best wishes with the little one! He's a stunner!

jenluckenbach
05-26-2007, 07:00 PM
Cute, Cute, SUPER CUTE !

Grace
05-26-2007, 07:33 PM
He is gorgeous!!

And there is Emma again - I think she is one of the most beautiful cats on PT. What fun you will all have. Thanks for sharing them both.

cassiesmom
05-26-2007, 07:39 PM
Doll Baby Tuxie, you are a CUTIE! And Emma, you are gorgeous. If you were mine I would name you Clooney after another man who looks exceptional in a tuxedo.

Medusa
05-26-2007, 08:11 PM
What a cutie pie! Lucky you to have a new kitten!

jennielynn1970
05-26-2007, 09:02 PM
Oh my! He is adorable! Who wouldn't absolutely fall in love with that handsome little face?! Bless you for taking in a kitty in need, I'm sure Tigger is up there at the Bridge feeling very good about your new addition. Can't wait to see more pics of the little fella!

luckies4me
05-26-2007, 09:34 PM
He looks just like a kitty I know, only much smaller. What a cutie! He is going to be so handsome all grown up. I'm sure you will fatten him up. He looks like he's going to be a biggins.

Congratulations. :)

Craftlady
05-26-2007, 09:55 PM
What a cutie, congradulations on the new addition :)

moosmom
05-27-2007, 09:07 AM
Now THAT'S one beautiful long haired tuxedo!! I love whiskers over his eyes. How could you NOT fall in love???

DogLover9501
05-27-2007, 11:54 AM
Thanks so much everyone. It's been interesting, to say the least! Tigger definitely would have approved of this little guy.

He's had his first needle before coming to us, and tested negative for Felv and FIV(I believe that's the correct names?). He was also dewormed. He is sleeping good, no crying, and is using his litter box very well. He makes quite a mess with it, too ;) He's not scared of the dogs, either, unless they bark.

What does Emma think of her new baby brother?

Emma is already doing SO much better than I expected. She will come in for loving/attention as normal. She seems to love watching him play. She will hiss at him if he gets too close, and he will stop where he is and lay down.

Last night he tried to play with her tail, and she hissed at him but also stayed where she was. Both of them were acting quite playful. I have good feelings about it.

Hellow
05-27-2007, 11:57 AM
How about these names:
Oreo
Blackie
Halloween
Black and White
Cutie

RedHedd
05-27-2007, 11:58 AM
Aww! He's so cute! Welcome little one. Sounds like Emma is being a good sport about her new bro'. I expect to see pictures of the two of them together very soon! ;)

Whisk_Luva
05-27-2007, 01:09 PM
Names:

Ace
Ash
Astro
Elmo
Oz (or Ozzy/Ossie)
Oliver

Ok they are kinda odd (well a few are) but I am only doing ones beginning in vowels coz it goes nicley with Emma.

If they really dont suit him try names from here: http://www.greatcatnames.com/

Taz_Zoee
05-27-2007, 01:16 PM
Oh my goodness, he is soo adorable. He reminds me of a cat my brother and SIL used to have, and his name was Ethan. Which I think sounds perfect with Emma. ;)

Whisk_Luva
05-27-2007, 01:23 PM
Ohhhh I saw the name Ethan but took it out my list at the last moment coz I had a massive list of names and wanted to cut them down a bit! :)

Ethan is nice too :D

rg_girlca
05-27-2007, 05:00 PM
Oh gee, he is absolutely A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!!!! Tigger, you have good taste.

Emma is looking as beautiful as ever. :)

Russian Blue
05-27-2007, 06:36 PM
Congrats on the new addition. :) I'm sure he will bring much happiness and feline magic to the household.

persianmom
05-28-2007, 12:23 AM
He is adorable. Have you named him yet? :D

trayi52
05-28-2007, 12:47 AM
Awwwww, he is so cute! He has a little black dot in each nostril, makes me think a lot of Tigger! I think he was leading you to this little doll, wanting you to have a new baby in the house! Anyway, you sure didn't go wrong on this little fuzzball, he is just the cutest little fellow I have seen in a long time.

Emma is just as beautiful as ever! She is going to love the new baby, Isn't she?

Willie :)

shais_mom
05-28-2007, 10:44 PM
he's adorable! :)
looking forward to watching him grow up! :D

K9soul
05-28-2007, 11:04 PM
He's so precious! Welcome back Robyn, it's so good to see you again. :)

DogLover9501
05-29-2007, 05:58 PM
Thanks so much for welcoming my little guy, everyone! He's coming out of his shell quickly, and is so silly.

He still does not have a name :( I feel like there is a perfect name for him, but I can't find it. I hope to either find it or shake that feeling very soon.

Emma is just as beautiful as ever! She is going to love the new baby, Isn't she?

I really hope so! Things are good so far :)

He's so precious! Welcome back Robyn, it's so good to see you again. :)

Thanks so much, Jess. I'm slowly trying to come back. I've been lurking daily, and have been thinking about you, and of course Raven. I'm so glad she's doing well!

Pawla
05-29-2007, 06:04 PM
Both babies are cute! I lost one of mine in March. I have entertained the thought of another, but my Squeak probably wouldn't be so thrilled about the idea. Let us know how it goes! Enjoy that precious one! :D

Catsnclay
05-29-2007, 06:39 PM
Oh my goodness............:eek: :eek: you are not going to believe this, but I was looking for a new little one to add to our household because our Fluffy just passed away, and your little guy looks exactly like the one I was looking at!

And your Emma looks very close to our beloved Fluffy..........to strange for me!!

My "hopefully" new little one purred from the time he was put in my arms, until the time I had to put him back with his brothers & sisters (I held on to him for an hour, I was in a class on learning how to be a foster mommy - :p - Yes I know, I will fail at fostering, but.............we shall see!)

Good luck with him, he is adorable! Oh, now I want mine!! :rolleyes: :D