PDA

View Full Version : Birthday gifts and a garden girl....

Russian Blue
05-26-2007, 01:35 PM
My family came over to have an early birthday party for me since I won't be seeing them on my actual birthday. I received some wonderful flowers and yummy chocolate cake:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/Canon%20Rebel/RoseCake222.jpg

My mom gave me this very cute garden statue. I thought many of you might find it cute as well! ;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/Canon%20Rebel/GardenInPana.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/Canon%20Rebel/GardenInClose.jpg

And here she is in my garden. I think she fits in purrfectly. :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/Canon%20Rebel/GardenOut3.jpg

lvpets2002
05-26-2007, 02:10 PM
:) How so sweet & pretty the flowers & cake.. Oh I just Love the Garden Girl with the baby kitties.. Very nice & thanks for sharing..

jenluckenbach
05-26-2007, 02:47 PM
Oh, how utterly adorable!!!!

Bengalz
05-26-2007, 04:09 PM
Wishing you the best birthday Kass :D Your Mom is a wonderful person - she knows how to make her daughter feel very special and she has superb taste :D The garden ornament is precious and perfect in its spot!

Enjoy your day and know that Nakita is with you in spirit sending warm kitty kisses to the best Mom she ever had :)

Thank you for sharing your pictures - they are lovely.

Hugs, Betty

Laura's Babies
05-26-2007, 04:09 PM
That looks like a half eaten yummy chocolate cake.... You ate that and left the rest for everybody else? LOL! :D

That garden statue is simply perfect!! I WANT ONE!!!!! Now I have to go out and search for me one! Better yet, I got a birthday coming up soon... Hay RIE!!!! Opps I already got my birthday gift from her.. But there is no reason I can buy it for myself unless I just can't find one. That is the perfect gift for those of us who have flower beds and gardens. What a thoughtful family you have! HAPPY BIRHDAY!

catmandu
05-26-2007, 04:36 PM
Your Dear Mother is so thoughtful to give you those wonderful statues with those Kittens. Its just one of the ways that Our Mothers express thier love and understanding.
They really will make your Garden a Special Place.

krazyaboutkatz
05-26-2007, 04:54 PM
What a beautiful and thoughtful gift.:) Happy early birthday Kass.:)

kuhio98
05-26-2007, 05:14 PM
Happy Birthday, Kass! Your mom found the perfect statue for you.
I want one too!

rg_girlca
05-27-2007, 03:56 PM
I must be getting just too sentimental in my years because for some reason, that beautiful statue gave me LES. Maybe because it had me thinking about Nakita again.
What a very thoughtful gift and it looks just purrfect in your lovely garden.
The flowers are so pretty also.

Hellow
05-27-2007, 04:01 PM
[zombie voice] choclate [/zombie voice] *drools*

Russian Blue
05-27-2007, 06:23 PM
Thanks everyone for the early birthday wishes. Birthdays would be great if we didn't have to age. :D

I must be getting just too sentimental in my years because for some reason, that beautiful statue gave me LES. Maybe because it had me thinking about Nakita again.

Well, if you're sentimental then I am too. We can keep each other company. ;) Same thing happened when she gave me the statue. I think because the overall look of tender love and the content look on the kitten's face gave me LES. Also, because I wish to have that same 'comfort' back in my life.

But I adore the statue and it does fit well in my garden.

rosethecopycat
05-27-2007, 10:19 PM
Lovely statue.

Thinking of you both.

Killearn Kitties
05-28-2007, 05:25 AM
What a lovely birthday gift. :) It is a very cute statue and it fits the spot perfectly.

Kirsten
05-28-2007, 07:52 AM
I love the statue, it's adorable!! It it looks great in your garden! But it also made me sentimental and sad because I had to think of Nakita.

Kirsten

Randi
05-28-2007, 09:33 AM
What a lovely statue! I think it's the best statue with cats I've ever seen. Oh, and beautiful bouquet of Roses.... and yummy chocolade cake. :D Enjoy your day, I wish you many more happy years!

Happy Birthday, Kass!

phesina
05-28-2007, 06:32 PM
What a wonderful statue! Such thoughtful, lovely birthday gifts from your mother.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KASS!

Pat, Peony, Sydney, Poppy, Elmer, and Priscilla Angel

catlover4ever
05-28-2007, 06:49 PM
Happy Birthday Kass, the statue is absolutely beautiful. I got some LES as I too thought of Nakita. The expression on the statue is so very tender and it is a purrfect fit to your garden. Have a wonderful B-Day!!!

moosmom
05-29-2007, 09:35 AM
How appropriate and beautiful that statue is!! PERFECT!!

wolflady
05-29-2007, 12:47 PM
How sweet! Happy birthday Kass! I have to agree, that statue is perfect and looks great in your garden.

**much love & hugs**
Karen

KitCat
05-29-2007, 01:28 PM
Happy Birthday! That is a great statue!

Vermontcat
05-29-2007, 03:05 PM
Happy Birthday Kass! :D
Beautiful flowers, yummy chocolate cake and a very thoughtful and beautiful statue as a gift.
Sending Birthday hugs your way. :)