PDA

View Full Version : Oggyflute

finn's mom
05-26-2007, 10:49 AM
Anyone keep in touch with Trevor? I miss him!

lbaker
05-26-2007, 11:39 AM
I was wondering the same thing :( Anyone? I miss the stories and the FOOD recipies and the warmth & sense of humor he brings to every thread

slick
05-26-2007, 12:37 PM
I have his email address....or what was his email address as of about a year ago. I'll give it a go and direct him to this thread.

Edit: Got a bounce back message that the email addy doesn't exist. :(

Ginger's Mom
05-26-2007, 04:52 PM
:( Thanks for trying, slick. I really do miss him; Trevor is/was a very special Pet Talker. I truly hope everything is going well for him, Carol, and the furkids.

finn's mom
05-30-2007, 12:13 PM
I miss him a lot, too. Just seeing the other thread about members that aren't on much anymore reminded me that I even posted this thread. I hope he's just really busy and loving life and doesn't have time for the computer! :D

sandragonfly
05-30-2007, 12:50 PM
ha, talking about same person - didn't see this at first. yeah.. miss him as well!

do you know where's the other missing thread? didn't we just had that too? that had pretty many members popping in? there was an update about him in there, I think. :confused:

sometimes I try to think no news is good news! :rolleyes:

finn's mom
05-31-2007, 12:05 AM
ha, talking about same person - didn't see this at first. yeah.. miss him as well!

do you know where's the other missing thread? didn't we just had that too? that had pretty many members popping in? there was an update about him in there, I think. :confused:

sometimes I try to think no news is good news! :rolleyes:

Yours was the only missing person thread I remember seeing recently...and I didn't see it when I posted the thread about oggyflute...if someone mentioned him in your thread, I didn't see it either.

I always think no news is good news. :) No point in thinking any other way. I just think about him sometimes.

sandragonfly
05-31-2007, 12:10 AM
no, not mine - one in earlier of may or april? created by sparks? I don't recall, darn. there was a lot of oldies popping in though.

no point? well, one had saved my life. :)

Whisk_Luva
06-01-2007, 04:04 AM
Heya! He is online now everyone!

Oggyflute
06-01-2007, 04:07 AM
G'day Everyone,
It's true Kari, I have been busy. The computer seems to be doing things a lot more work related know. :rolleyes: I had to go to a higher broadband, so ended up changing my e-mail address. Sorry Slick. Thankfully Karen sent me one, as she had the new address. If anyone would like it, I will happily supply it. :) I have to go through my e-mails, so I will see and respond.
With winter coming, I will hopefully be a little less busy. But business being as competitive as it is, means that at this time of year I'm trying hard to get a lot of pool renovation work. Had a 'done deal' this week of one that's worth 20K, so with no work or presentations to make tonight, I can relax for once, enjoy a few bevies, and see all the furkids and people I've missed on PT. :)

Whisk_Luva
06-01-2007, 04:09 AM
Well I havent met you before... I am Ellie :)

joycenalex
06-01-2007, 05:33 AM
welcome back! how are your puppers?

Oggyflute
06-01-2007, 05:41 AM
G'day Ellie, nice to meet you. :)

The kids are doing fine thanks Joyce. They are of to the puppy parlour tomorrow, so I shall try and post a few picks. :)

finn's mom
06-01-2007, 07:48 AM
Yay, Trev! Don't feel obligated to reply to my post or my pm at this point, I'm just so glad to know you are doing well. Congrats on the big pool deal, that's awesome. Enjoy your cold beverages and your lovely family. Thanks for stopping in to say hello. I'll take that email address of yours, as I'm always looking for good books to read. ;)

K9soul
06-01-2007, 07:49 AM
It's wonderful to see you Trev :D. Can't wait to see the pics of the furry ones!

lbaker
06-01-2007, 08:11 AM
.... and I'm always looking for a good recipe to try ;) Welcome back Trev!

cloverfdx
06-01-2007, 10:23 AM
It is great to hear from you Tevor :D.

shais_mom
06-01-2007, 10:40 AM
welcome back Trev -
give the puppers a hug!

gini
06-01-2007, 11:57 AM
Trev, it really is good to see you here. Isn't it awful when work takes up your whole life?

Give that precious Possum a scritch or two from me - we have missed him too.
And of course the rest of your crew. Waves to Carol too.

momoffuzzyfaces
06-01-2007, 01:57 PM
Give that precious Possum a scritch or two from me - we have missed him too.
And of course the rest of your crew. Waves to Carol too.
Yea, from me too!!!

Good to see you! :)

sandragonfly
06-01-2007, 06:48 PM
hey, welcome back! and thanks for the confirmation. ;)

good to see you and hope we'll see a few treats of your puppers soon trev!

slick
06-02-2007, 12:26 AM
Oh Trev, how wonderful to see you back. Trevelle sends squeeks!!!! Yes for me too please those furry pups a kiss from me. Hope you stick around. :)

wendysue1853
06-02-2007, 12:29 AM
Nice to meet you Trev!

Alysser
06-02-2007, 06:43 AM
Really nice to see you back here, Trev! :)