PDA

View Full Version : website for fun places to go with dogs?

Suki Wingy
05-25-2007, 02:49 PM
I've been looking for places to go or things to do with Niņo, with no luck! Does anyone know such a website? Or any dog-friendly places in the chicago area?

Giselle
05-25-2007, 05:01 PM
dogfriendly.com

:)

Kfamr
05-25-2007, 08:11 PM
I use dogfriendly.com as well. :)

crow_noir
05-25-2007, 08:59 PM
What i found that helps when traveling is looking up the area's Visitor and Convention bureau. Also look up " ____ dog park" Also, you can look up rescues or breed clubs in the area and ask them for ideas. Explain that you are traveling with pooch and would like for some fun stuff to do. I've gotten some very nice replies by doing this. (And a few not nice ones, but it was still worth the time and effort!!!)

I've been looking for places to go or things to do with Niņo, with no luck! Does anyone know such a website? Or any dog-friendly places in the chicago area?

Rachel
05-27-2007, 11:40 AM
I know their is a boat trip in Chicago that you can take with your dog and I also remember hearing of one of the Chicago baseball teams had a particular day you could attend the game with dog.

I did some searching and found this web site. http://www.wikifido.com/page/Chicago+Dog+Activities