PDA

View Full Version : Zen

LHCamry
05-25-2007, 06:55 AM
Zen...You are just one cute little boy. I would love to pick you up and
give you a big hug. You put a big smile on my face this morning. I know how excited your dad is with his first dog. You will make him very happy.
An animals love is so precious. They will always be there for you.
Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.
A Dog Lover ;) ;) ;)

kelli1843
05-25-2007, 07:50 AM
First of all Zen, you write very nicely! You're a cutie for sure. I'd say you and your dad are lucky to have found each other, and I'm sure the cat will come around quickly!

Looking forward to seeing more pictures of you, as you grow!

Kelli, Sandy & Britty

gjd4ever
05-25-2007, 09:04 AM
Zen ... awww ... golly ... gee ... whiz ... :D :D :D !!! There's nothing like seeing a baby anything and you are exceptionally no exception :D !!! So much cuteness, not enough time to stare :D :D :D !!! Little dude, I know your day will be filled with lots of fun and love :) !!! Have a good one as our adorably beloved DOTD :cool: !!!

Hellow
05-25-2007, 09:48 AM
Zen, you are so cute! :eek: I wish that i could just reach through my computer screen and pet you! :) :) :) :D :) :D

tatsxxx11
05-25-2007, 10:08 AM
Good morning sweet, little man!:D Oh, cuteness overload!!!:D Well, I wasn't fooled Zen, Sheltie all the way! What a lucky Dad, having a pup as beautiful, life and fun loving as you as his "first!" I'm thinking a lifetime of unconditional love and happy, fun filled days await the two of you; though I understand the verdict is still out on the kitty side!;) Enjoy your well earned reign as Dog of the Day, Zen!!! Hopefully Dad can fit in a trip to the doggie park to practice those zooomies; an agility title is in your future, I'm sure!:D Congrats, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Zen!:)

cassiesmom
05-25-2007, 11:10 AM
I agree with EVERYTHING that's been said! I too would love to reach through my monitor to scoop you up for hugs. I hope the dog park zoomies lead to lots of agility successes. I'm guessing your 13 year old kitty sibling is probably overwhelmed by your energy and enthusiasm! Not to worry, though; I'm sure she will come around. When your dad is done giving you hugs and kisses for tatsxxx11, please ask him to start all over again for me. Please have a long and happy life with dad and kitty, sweetheart!

wildfan
05-25-2007, 01:09 PM
Nice lookin pup...

tikeyas_mom
05-25-2007, 01:25 PM
AWE Zen, you are such a cute little guy!!!.
I cant believe people ask if you are a mini collie, how rude ;).
You look like a very handsome little sheltie to me :).
You make a wonderful addition to the wall of DOTD!!!

lizbud
05-25-2007, 04:15 PM
Hello Zen,

What an adorable pup you are.You are super handsome & a great little
buddy to have around. Best of luck on any agility training you have, as I'm
sure you would give it your all.Congratulations on being honored as our very
special DOG OF THE DAY. :) Hugs & kisses baby boy. :)

fuzzyboysmom
05-25-2007, 08:52 PM
Congratulations Zen on being DOTD. You sure are a cutie. Your Dad has many
years of love & fun ahead. You Shelties are so sweet, so smart, and so funny.
I have two 1 year old tri color Shelties, Benny & Oscar. They are brothers and are my 4th & 5th Shelties. My 1st three were sables, like you. My last sable boy,Tyler, lived to 16. Happy puppyhood and a long & healthy life to you!