PDA

View Full Version : Omg I'm crying I'm so happy!!!!!! its embarassing, stupid tears...

king2005
05-24-2007, 02:02 PM
OMG I think I'm going SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!

My source was right!! OMG HE WAS RIGHT!!!!

The company doesn't like the way most of the Agency companies are running, as they cannot treat treat those employee as = to the full time Samsung employees...

They picked the best agency (which is my current agency & they really are awesome! they are the only ones that actually CARE about us) & we are now EQUALS to full time Samsung employees!!!! We get vacation, sick time, awards, & FREE HEALTH BENIFITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The MASSIVE switch is happening in a few weeks!!!

I CAN FINALLY GET THE MEDS I NEED!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'm trying so hard not to cry, my eyes are all watery... I've wanted help for so long, but couldn't afford it & just got more down & gave up... But now I can prance right into a clinic & get the help I so baddly need!

GOOD BY ANXIETY!! HELLO NEW LIFE!!!

So not only do I get a fresh start with my Bankruptcy, but with mental health too!!! I also need more allergy stuff before I start coughing & sneezing more blood, I'm so sore from coughing.

Want more good news??? I HAVE A DATE ON SUNDAY!!! :eek: YA ME!!!

My poor heart is pumping a mile a min, its so happy!!!! ok it hurts, but its a happy pain!!!!!!

I cannot wait to tell dad! Hes been down cause I wasn't able to get help. He wanted to help so baddly, but doesn't have the funds cause hes helping my sister go through school.

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!

JenBKR
05-24-2007, 02:10 PM
Oh Jess, I am so happy to hear this. I know how badly you have needed medical care, and this is finally the answer you needed. Big ((((hugs))))

king2005
05-24-2007, 02:16 PM
Oh Jess, I am so happy to hear this. I know how badly you have needed medical care, and this is finally the answer you needed. Big ((((hugs))))

I'm not doing so good working, I'm kinda all anxiety like :P Guess my body thinks its funny to cellibrate with a nice hot flash, chest pains & the shakes :rolleyes:

with all these changes the company is saving HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of dollars... Most companies would pocket it... Samsung said NO. All that is being saved must go back to those employees to make them more equal. So thats how we got free benifits!!

crow_noir
05-24-2007, 10:34 PM
OMG that is wonderful!!! You really needed some great news!

I wonder if the shaking is from adrenalin?

Heck, i don't even know you and i'm almost crying tears of joy for you. Don't feel ashamed to celebrate!

DrKym
05-24-2007, 10:38 PM
I am so glad for you Jess. You deserve some GREAT news!

king2005
05-24-2007, 11:21 PM
OMG that is wonderful!!! You really needed some great news!

I wonder if the shaking is from adrenalin?

Heck, i don't even know you and i'm almost crying tears of joy for you. Don't feel ashamed to celebrate!

The shaking is from anxiety. Whenever my heart starts to hurt, I start to shake, happy or not... I still get panicky when I'm happy.. its really confusing.. part of me is YAY & part of me is RUN AWAY!! Thats why I hate getting too excited, anxiety blows :P

I just don't like crying at work, the ladies there already worry about me, don't need to give them more reasons to worry. When I get my meds (before I take them). I'm bringing all the infor about the meds to work & having a meeting with Kerry & Lisa. As I see them the most & I almost live at work, they can keep a closer eye on me to make sure my meds are working & not messing me up. I've been told that people can become very suicidal for the first week on these types of meds.. so the first week, you need to be watched, then after that your in the clear...

I'm moving to the 9th floor on monday, so I'm gonna have to tell my boss & my work partner too. (I trust all 4 of them, 3 of them know what I've been through the past year & have been helping me open up :D)

Dr.Goodnow,

Lilith Cherry
05-24-2007, 11:38 PM
Oh Jess I am so happy for you! So much for free health care in Canada :mad: I am supposed to take 3 different heart meds as well as insulin for my diabetes.. I take the insulin and 1 med because I cannot afford the other two and eat , pay my bills etc. I hope once your meds kick in you will feel so much better!

crow_noir
05-24-2007, 11:40 PM
anxiety and adrenalin go hand in hand for me so that's why i asked.

*deleted... going to PM it to you.*

*HUGS* I hope everything works out for you!

The shaking is from anxiety. Whenever my heart starts to hurt, I start to shake, happy or not... I still get panicky when I'm happy.. its really confusing.. part of me is YAY & part of me is RUN AWAY!! Thats why I hate getting too excited, anxiety blows :P

I just don't like crying at work, the ladies there already worry about me, don't need to give them more reasons to worry. When I get my meds (before I take them). I'm bringing all the infor about the meds to work & having a meeting with Kerry & Lisa. As I see them the most & I almost live at work, they can keep a closer eye on me to make sure my meds are working & not messing me up. I've been told that people can become very suicidal for the first week on these types of meds.. so the first week, you need to be watched, then after that your in the clear...

I'm moving to the 9th floor on monday, so I'm gonna have to tell my boss & my work partner too. (I trust all 4 of them, 3 of them know what I've been through the past year & have been helping me open up :D)

Dr.Goodnow,

Pawsitive Thinking
05-25-2007, 03:31 AM
This is such great news!!!! A whole new beginning for you :D Be happy

moosmom
05-25-2007, 10:56 AM
King2005,

There's no worse feeling than worrying about where the meds you absolutely HAVE TO HAVE, are going to come from now that you have no benefits. When you get sick and try to go for medical attention and tell them you have no benefits, they give you "the tude".

Congrats!!!! I'm WAAAAAY happy for you! Finally, a break! ;)

Blue_Frog
05-25-2007, 11:01 AM
Thats great news! I'm glad to hear that they're going to be giving you benefits! :)

Kalei
05-25-2007, 12:17 PM
Yay!!!!!!!!!http://www.edensong.com/ezboard/emoticons/woohoo1.gif

I am so happy for you! It's so sad to think that you could never get help before, I am so happy that you can now, I think all workplaces should offer health benefits.

king2005
05-25-2007, 03:26 PM
Yay!!!!!!!!!http://www.edensong.com/ezboard/emoticons/woohoo1.gif

I am so happy for you! It's so sad to think that you could never get help before, I am so happy that you can now, I think all workplaces should offer health benefits.

My agency offered health benifits, but I didn't have 60.00 to spend on it. Our meds are a lot cheaper then the usa, but its still too costly when your broke.