PDA

View Full Version : for those of you that watch so you think you can dance..

luvofallhorses
05-23-2007, 11:52 PM
It starts tomorrow at 7-9 and it's for 2 hours.. it's the 3rd season and I can't wait! :D I am so excited! For those of you that don't watch it, it's like Dancing with the
stars but only with younger people around my age dancing and it
has better music IMO.
it's on fox.
http://www.fox.com/dance/

:D

Taz_Zoee
05-24-2007, 12:14 AM
Oh, I am definitely watching it. I personally like it better than Dancing With The Stars. DWTS is more ballroom and SYTYCD is all different kinds of dance.
I can't wait!!! :D :D

luvofallhorses
05-24-2007, 12:22 AM
hehe, I like it because they do all kinds of dances and like I said better music! :D actually I LOVE it! I really can't wait.. :D I have been waiting for it for months to premiere again. I have been watching all seasons and can't wait to see what the dancers and choreographers (sp?) come up with. :D

JenBKR
05-24-2007, 08:27 AM
YAY thanks for letting me know! I personally like it better than Dancing with the Stars. I will be watching :)

sparks19
05-24-2007, 10:58 AM
I KNOW.

I can't wait.... so excited. I absolutely LOVE this show. Even my hubby gets into it sometimes hehehe.

Karen
05-24-2007, 11:38 AM
It's silly because I know I couldn't dance like that, but I love to watch it anyway. Rhythm I've got - coordination - NOT!

luvofallhorses
05-24-2007, 01:22 PM
It's silly because I know I couldn't dance like that, but I love to watch it anyway. Rhythm I've got - coordination - NOT!

hehe, they sure have to try every dance throughout the season. :) and then they have to make their own solo at the finale that the dance that they love personally. :)

JenBKR
05-25-2007, 10:37 AM
I watched last night! It was good too, some really good dancers......and some not so good ones. I can't believe that 'Sex' came back this year, but he was.....interesting....to watch.... :eek:

momoffuzzyfaces
05-25-2007, 12:59 PM
I watched last night! It was good too, some really good dancers......and some not so good ones. I can't believe that 'Sex' came back this year, but he was.....interesting....to watch.... :eek:
He's enough to make a person swear off sex for life! :eek: :D