PDA

View Full Version : Prayers and good thoughts for Lut

JenBKR
05-23-2007, 09:45 AM
Our dear Lut (Maya & Inka's mommy) is still working on her recovery from her surgery. It has been up and down for her, so I thought maybe we could all send her our good wishes. We love you Lut!!

Pawsitive Thinking
05-23-2007, 09:47 AM
Lovely idea Jen!

Hey! Maya, Inka, Zazou and Snoopy - if you get a moment can you pass on our love and best wishes to your meowmie? I hope she is doing everything you tell her to get better soon

catnapper
05-23-2007, 10:07 AM
Lut, many prayers still coming your way. I can't imagine the road you're facing but we're all with you in spirit. Gentle (((hugs)))

petslover
05-23-2007, 10:24 AM
Hey Lut,

We are all pulling for you to get better, quick!

Good Luck. I miss seein ya around.

kittycats_delight
05-23-2007, 10:30 AM
Dearest Lut, I send you all the prayers, healing thoughts and good vibes in the world. You are a very special lady and deserve to be without pain and back to a normal, healthy and happy life. I hope your nurses are helping out too. I know sometimes it helps a great deal to have those healing paws.

Know I am thinking of you.
(((HUGS)))
Michelle

gini
05-23-2007, 10:39 AM
Dear Lut,

Even though I don't post I do think of you often. I am hoping and praying that your full recovery is just around the corner.

You are dearly loved here - along with your entire family - the two legged and the four legged.

We would love nothing more than hearing that you are able to be up and around and pain free.

Love and some hugs for you Lut.
Gini

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-23-2007, 11:24 AM
Awwwwwww, how sweet of you to care so much.... :)
It is been almost 3 months now since my surgery, and I am only feeling a tiny bit better. The nerve that was pinche was damaged so much that is will take lots of time to recover. My muscles are hurting too because of the lack of movement... :( . Mostly I feel to down to come on PT; and if I do it anyway, my leg and back protest after 10 minutes...., chasing me back to my bed.... .
I get lots of help from my daughter; but now her final exams are coming up, and she needs to study a lot! My son isn't very helpful at all, and my hubby is always home late, so all he wants then is a good book, the daily gazette, and a glass of red whine.

If only that would help for me too.... :rolleyes: :(

lvpets2002
05-23-2007, 11:56 AM
:) Me & the Girls send lots of Best Wishes of Get Well Soon.. Here is Whicker Kisses, Head Bumps & Huggss..

lizbud
05-23-2007, 06:37 PM
Just as Gini said, I too think of you often & hope this long, painful time
of recovery is soon a thing of the past. :) I miss seeing pictures of your
beautiful garden & your sweet little kitty family. :) Taks care & hope you
start feeling better soon.

AdoreMyDogs
05-23-2007, 07:22 PM
I am so sorry you are still in pain, Lut :( I pray that you find relief VERY soon and this pain will be a thing of the past.

Alysser
05-23-2007, 07:25 PM
I am so sorry to hear this. Lut is such a kind-hearted person, I wish she would get some relief soon.

Ginger's Mom
05-23-2007, 08:29 PM
I, too, am sorry to hear that you are still in so much pain. More good wishes are going out for a quicker more pain free recovery.

Russian Blue
05-23-2007, 08:48 PM
Hugs to you Lut! May the pain be less and your recovery to better in the days ahead.

Felicia's Mom
05-24-2007, 08:36 AM
Lut, I am keeping you in my thoughts.

anna_66
05-24-2007, 09:45 AM
I'm sending healing {{{VIBES}}} your way Lut. I hope you'll be out of pain soon.

cassiesmom
05-24-2007, 05:20 PM
Praying for Lut's pain to be decreased! Nurse kitties, please keep taking good care of your special patient.

sandragonfly
05-24-2007, 10:54 PM
sigh :( I'm sorry I find this again! I swear I hope the pain will actually leave you alone someday!!! and forever!! ..then I can imagine this snow white dancing in her beautiful colorful garden better.. :D :D

sweetie, please please beep me if you want/need anything - I'll be always here - ((((((hugs to you, my lut!))))))

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-26-2007, 08:35 AM
sigh
sweetie, please please beep me if you want/need anything - I'll be always here - ((((((hugs to you, my lut!))))))

Thank you for caring so much, Gina :) . I really need tons of good vibes, because the fact that I am not feeling much better is so discouraging... :(
Sometimes I wonder if I will ever feel better :confused: :(

krazyaboutkatz
05-26-2007, 05:55 PM
Lut, I'm so sorry to hear that you're still in so much pain.:( Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. Please take care. ((((HUGS))))