PDA

View Full Version : Small update on the girls

emilysgk
05-22-2007, 11:08 PM
I really need to stop being lazy and gather up past pics I havnt shared, get batteries and get current ones also.... I promise I will soon.

Lets see... the calico girls swithed places on me. So Cowgirl.. her name is Cow Baby now. lol She is tiny compared to her sister. Mama is now named Chunky, my kids named her. What can you do? lol I am still considering giving *chunky* a real name. Im not good with names though. Neither of them seem to know there names though...? I call them by name, but no luck. Cow baby has had her name since she was a matter of days old too! They are approaching 4 months old now. Neither of really all that big for 4 months, and Cow baby is just SOO tiny. In my opinion. Must be going to take after Snow. They have so far kept there green eyes, I wasnt sure if they would turn gold or not. They play a ton and sleep even more. I never have T.P. without holes in it. All cords, strings, blinds and whatnot that they cant have must be contained. All 3 have decided the water in the betta tanks is so much better than the fresh clean water in the dish. Chunky seems to be becoming very vocal and its cute and hilarious at other times. She chibbles a lot while playing and exploring. She also will randomly let out some very loud obnoxious sounding meows.. lol Chunky is now the friendlies one (used to be Cow.. told you they traded) Snow is getting a little plump on the kitten food. Not overly fat, but deffinately filling out. The babies are just now completely weanined. I catch them attempting now and then, but Snow tells them no. Snow is also getting more lovey again. Think the pure momma instings/drive is letting up and she is getting back to her old self. Its nice too.

I get so long winded. Sorry. Guess thats enough for now.

phesina
05-23-2007, 05:20 PM
Wonderful update! Thanks,

Pat

catmandu
05-23-2007, 06:19 PM
Thats great news and we know that there are some Momma Cat Angels there too helping out as only they can.
We are praying that alls well with your Cats Of The Future.