PDA

View Full Version : Dreams?

coco-bean
05-22-2007, 04:11 PM
Does anyone know anything about what your dreams mean?
im having some issues and i think they may push me back into my depression and back to the therapist!
Anyone have any tips? Thanks

Kalei
05-22-2007, 04:26 PM
I wish I could read what dreams mean, sometimes I have pretty weird ones. I hope someone can help you, its not good to go back into depression, its such an unhealthy mental stability and can be so long and sad:( I was depressed for a couple of years and hated it, I'm not now which is good cause I finally feel free and happy.

I'm sorry you are going through something bad and I hope that something or someone can help.

beeniesmom
05-22-2007, 10:34 PM
Don't be afraid of what you dream.
It's actually very healthy. Even to have bad dreams sometimes.
I have several italian dream books that I consult occasionally.
What are you dreaming? If you want to PM me about them, I can tell you what the books say, in english, of course.

dukedogsmom
05-22-2007, 10:51 PM
Don't know if this might help:
http://www.sleeps.com/
I had a bad one about Duke about a month or so ago that was sad. I wish I knew what it meant. So I know how you feel about the depression part.

Pawsitive Thinking
05-23-2007, 10:09 AM
Maybe your dreams are your subconscious telling you that you should get some professional advice now before depression truly takes hold?

moosmom
05-23-2007, 10:50 AM
coco-bean,

Do what I do, keep a pad and pen by your bedside. Or better yet, get one of those small, hand held dictation machines. I've been documenting my dreams for over 40 years. I've tried to figure out what they mean and what may have triggered them. Dreams are you sub-conscious.

coco-bean
05-23-2007, 03:37 PM
Dreams are you sub-conscious.
telling me what? lol
i know that may be a broad question but if my sub-conscious is trying to tell me something...i dont think i got the point yet....since i cant stop dreaming about this one and ONLY one person!

Kalei
05-23-2007, 03:55 PM
telling me what? lol
i know that may be a broad question but if my sub-conscious is trying to tell me something...i dont think i got the point yet....since i cant stop dreaming about this one and ONLY one person!

I wonder, is this person in your real life? Maybe a person you knew in the past, or a person you know now?

coco-bean
05-23-2007, 05:02 PM
I wonder, is this person in your real life? Maybe a person you knew in the past, or a person you know now?
yea he is my ex-boyfriend. We broke up when we were in high school. All my dreams take place in high school....or college then majically going back to a high school setting

Kalei
05-23-2007, 05:30 PM
Wow that is very similar to alot of my dreams, the only difference is that my dreams aren't usually in a high school setting, but they do have my ex-boyfriend in them alot. Whenever I have a dream about him I try to figure that its just because in my sub-concious I still think of him and well I have so many memories of him that he turns up in my dreams. I hate it when he does though because he's hurt me like no other.

coco-bean
05-23-2007, 09:22 PM
Wow that is very similar to alot of my dreams, the only difference is that my dreams aren't usually in a high school setting, but they do have my ex-boyfriend in them alot. Whenever I have a dream about him I try to figure that its just because in my sub-concious I still think of him and well I have so many memories of him that he turns up in my dreams. I hate it when he does though because he's hurt me like no other.
it's very annoying lol! when i wake up i forget that im not with him anymore lol!

angelbow20
05-23-2007, 09:27 PM
I know exactly how you feel!!! I Have dreams about my ex boyfriend (who is also my sons father) all the time!!! I am always back with him or well most of the time I am but I have so many dreams with him in them, I really wish I knew what it meant!