View Full Version : New Photos of Bear!!

king2005
05-22-2007, 07:42 AM
After a painful & busy long weekend, I spent all of monday laying in bed with Bear trying to recover, so I took a few pics of us.

http://jess.the-dog-dish.net/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=3411&g2_serialNumber=2

This is how she gives kisses. It tickles like crazy!
http://jess.the-dog-dish.net/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=3418&g2_serialNumber=2

My Bear
http://jess.the-dog-dish.net/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=3424&g2_serialNumber=2

When Bears attack!!
http://jess.the-dog-dish.net/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=3448&g2_serialNumber=2

Blury but I like it!
http://jess.the-dog-dish.net/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=3415&g2_serialNumber=2

Pawsitive Thinking
05-22-2007, 08:06 AM
A typically vicious Rottie I see!!! ;)

king2005
05-22-2007, 08:21 AM
A typically vicious Rottie I see!!! ;)

Of course!! Did you not see her trying to attack me in that one pic!!! hehe :p

Shes pretty good with the vicious dog upstairs, She wants to eat it, but when i tell her no & sit, she obeys While the other dog is snarling & snapping its head off. The owners are upset with their dog, cause Bear is SOOOO well behaved & a so-called vicious breed & here is their Yorkie being the agressor :D

Pawsitive Thinking
05-22-2007, 08:28 AM
Of course!! Did you not see her trying to attack me in that one pic!!! hehe :p

Shes pretty good with the vicious dog upstairs, She wants to eat it, but when i tell her no & sit, she obeys While the other dog is snarling & snapping its head off. The owners are upset with their dog, cause Bear is SOOOO well behaved & a so-called vicious breed & here is their Yorkie being the agressor :D

LOL! I bet that makes you feel fantastic!!! Good girl Bear

king2005
05-22-2007, 08:40 AM
LOL! I bet that makes you feel fantastic!!! Good girl Bear

Makes me feel great!!

My only fear is that I'm going to take Bear out to potty & that dog is going to be loose & will charge Bear. Bear is always on a leash to potty in the yard, as its not a closed yard & so I can make sure I have control over her if that dog comes outside... But I still fear the day that Bear might think she needs to protect me from that dog & kills it.

She already tried to take on the agressive Pitty at our old place, cause it was on a crazy long leash & charged... Luckly the fence caused her to fall & crack her face on the sidewalk.. She was a bloody mess from that, but that fall made her smarten up.

Shes fine with friendly dog, but she wants to EAT the nasty ones.. don't blame her really, but it is annoying. I'm just thankfull that she listens well enough that I have control of her.

Pawsitive Thinking
05-22-2007, 08:46 AM
Sounds like it is the owner of the other dog who is the irresponsible one! You know exactly how your dog will react and are taking every step you can to combat this.

king2005
05-22-2007, 08:58 AM
Sounds like it is the owner of the other dog who is the irresponsible one! You know exactly how your dog will react and are taking every step you can to combat this.

The thing that really bothers me, is that they don't even correct their dog! They just hold it. I understand its a small dog, but they are the worse offenders of being agressive cause owners will not correct them.

& when a small dog charges a large dog its almost always the big dog that gets in trouble cause it ate the little dog.. Even though the large dog was leashed & the little one wasn't.

Thats my biggest fear.

Bear will NOT pull to eat an agressive dog, she will drag me to say hi to a human friend of hers lol

Pawsitive Thinking
05-22-2007, 09:04 AM
Have you pointed out to them that their dog's behaviour is putting it in danger? If Bear feels you are being threatened in any way because they can't control their little dog then she will defend you

king2005
05-22-2007, 09:13 AM
Have you pointed out to them that their dog's behaviour is putting it in danger? If Bear feels you are being threatened in any way because they can't control their little dog then she will defend you

I said it when we tried to introduce the 2 dogs. The little dog tried to bite Bear & Bear jerked forward (I KNOW she wanted to eat it).. I told them shes always good with dogs, just not agressive dogs. She will defend me & herself from agressive dogs. I said I think its a good idea they stay apart, as I don't want Bear to hurt your dog if it tries to bite her again.

They said they were sorry & are really good at making sure we are not outside with Bear. The husband is mad at the little dog & I did see him tell it to stop. he even closed the door, so he could pet bear. He said sorry about Ceasar. I don't think its his dog, I'm sure its his wifes or that other girls dog (we were told it was a family of 3, but there are 4 up there).

Everyone around knows Bear is a friendly dog & I have pics of Bear with Buddy (the cane corso), she met him & loved him as he was sooo friendly.

JenBKR
05-22-2007, 09:33 AM
Love the pictures, she sure is a cutie :)

Sevaede
05-22-2007, 03:49 PM
What a beautiful girl. She reminds me a lot of Trixie my dads Rottie/Shepherd girl! :D Does she have Shepherd in her, too? :D

king2005
05-22-2007, 03:53 PM
What a beautiful girl. She reminds me a lot of Trixie my dads Rottie/Shepherd girl! :D Does she have Shepherd in her, too? :D

No idea. I know shes not pure... her ears are far to big, her muzzle is too long & she has a patch on her side where her under coat is an odd colour... I was thinking Lab, cause she has a lot of features my RB Lab, Rottie, Pitty cross had... her ears are the same as his & so is her muzzle.

But she still has a docked tail... so I don't understand that part... I thought only pure dogs got their tails docked

Chilli
05-22-2007, 04:06 PM
Aww! I really loved these pictures^^. Its so easy to see how much you & bear love eachother.
Thanks for sharing. :)

cassiesmom
05-22-2007, 08:55 PM
Oh, I could handle an attack like that one ... *pet *pet *pet for Bear for making your mum happy and smiling!