PDA

View Full Version : My pool is floating away!

Sirrahsim
05-21-2007, 06:00 PM
\We are having some REALLY heavy rain tonight and Tyler's pool which was turned upside down to drain is floating away :eek: My patio and backyard are quite water logged! It's kind of funny watching the pool float.... I guess I am easily amused :p It's just one of those collapsible baby pools. Anywho, the power just flickered several times so I'd better turn off the computer for now :)

animal_rescue
05-21-2007, 09:27 PM
Hehehe you know I think I would enjoy watching that myself actually. I'll join ya on the easily amused part. :p Anyways I hope y'all stay safe and your power doesn't go out!

Kalei
05-22-2007, 03:39 PM
Haha don't worry I'm easily amused too, I would probably stare at the pool floating for hours and laugh for half an hour at it lol.

Did your rain stop yet?

Sirrahsim
05-22-2007, 03:43 PM
oh yeah, it's bright, sunny, and nearing 90 this afternoon.

Kalei
05-22-2007, 04:27 PM
oh yeah, it's bright, sunny, and nearing 90 this afternoon.

That's great! Too much rain can be very bad. It's very sunny here too, but kind of chilly, but I'm still happy because its been raining here for a week and now I finally have sun! Yay!

Logan
05-22-2007, 04:30 PM
I've decided I would rather have too much rain than none at all. We are definitely in drought in the upstate of SC and need rain so badly.

Seems like there could just be a happy medium and everyone could be happy.