PDA

View Full Version : Our Fun Day!

Cincy'sMom
07-14-2002, 01:01 PM
Hey ever'body! Sadie 'n Cincy here. we just wanna tell ya what fun we had yesterday. Mommie and Daddie had ta go way in da mornin, but when dey got back, Daddy made chocolate chips cookies, but hey made lots for us wit no chocolate! dey is so good!

Den Dey took us to da park for a walk!! wes gots to meet some odder puppies...like dis german shepard dat was sooooo big. And der was a little poodle, and some beagles, and all kinds of doggies.

After dat we stopped at da pet store and we got to meet dis little baby pup. He was just 9 weeks old. He was wit his new family that just rescued him from a shelter. What a lucky pup! And dey said we he got home he would have a big brother beagle to play wit. Mommy says the beagle will be the older brodder, but not da bigeer brodder. The new pup was a lab/mastiff mix and mommy says that will be a big doggie. We don't know do...he looked awful small to us!! Here is a picture of one of his brodders dat is still for adoption. Mommy says there are 3 left, but this is theone he looks closest to.

http://www.plannedpethood.org/Take_home/Pets/spuppythree.JPG

Id int he cute!!

Well, thanks for listen bout our fun day. Hopefully dis week will be fun too. Tomorrow we are going to play wit some boxers and den Tuesday we get to go to dayschool, one of our favorite places!!!

sammi
07-14-2002, 03:10 PM
You sure gots the funz life! I Hope someday I will get to a Doggie Park and go to daz school! And I luv wittle puppies to play witz. I iz a big doggie (gold lab &? huskey) but I can play wiz the wittle ones too! Could I have one of dem cookies? Buddy

Crikit
07-14-2002, 09:16 PM
lucky's, yous guyz had funs...we didn't gets to do any fun stuff like dat dis weekend 'cause its was too hots and moomie didn't wants us to get sick plus she was visting our fwiends and their moomies at da stampede, whatever dat is. But at least yous gots to have funs...will you share da cookies wit us moomie can't cook so we don't gets fun stuffs like that we only get eggs sometimes dat she cooks and sometimes from granma or granpa, the granpa ones are da best but right now he cant make thems but wes just happy dat he gets to vists us I was missing him awful.

luv
Smudge

Cincy'sMom
07-15-2002, 09:33 PM
Well, we didn't gets to go plays wit the bxers tonights cuz der mommie had to work late. Mommy said we would go soon do...maybe later dis week.

we would luv to share our cookies, but mommy says dey won't go frew da modem whatever dat is. Do yous guys wanna takes a walk and comes get dem? Oh wait...mommy says it is too far to walk. How bouts a car ride?

lovemymaltese
07-16-2002, 12:59 PM
What an absolute cutie-pie!!!!

tatsxxx11
07-16-2002, 03:59 PM
Hi Cincy 'n Sadie!! ***Star*** an Cody here. Wow, yuz guyz sure did have a funz day!!:D Cookies, doggie parks, the Petz store, all in one day!!:) What a nice mommy and daddy you guyz gots! And Smudgester, me and Cody are so glad yer gettin ta visit with yer grampa. We know how much you miss him. We're hoping he's gettin better 'n better every day! And Cincy and Sadie, that sure was was neat reskue story an the pikture of the puppy was boootiful! Woofs to all, love, yer pals, Star and Cody!P.S. We love cookies too. Maybe mom will take us on a reeel long car ride for a visit so we can wolf some down with our pals!

Rottieluver45
07-16-2002, 04:03 PM
I`m happy you had such a great day!!:D