PDA

View Full Version : The things you see when you don't have a camera

Glacier
05-21-2007, 05:09 PM
A few minutes ago, I went outside to see what Paxil was barking at. She was at the compost bin, barking her fool head off and it was her "something is out of place" bark. I figured there was a squirrel or a mouse stuck in there. Well, there was something stuck in the bin, but it was much, much larger than a mouse! Heyoka had wedged his 130 pound self in there somehow, but couldn't figure out how to get back out! When I quit laughing at him, I did take the side off and let him out. Now I should take him to the lake so he can rinse the stink off!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%202007/happyhe.jpg
Picture is from a few days ago, but it seems to capture his goofy side. He is well named. Heyoka means Clown who teachs through his antics in Sioux. Not sure what he was teaching me today, but I needed the giggle!

Cinder & Smoke
05-21-2007, 05:29 PM
She was at the compost bin, barking her fool head off ...

Heyoka had wedged his 130 pound self in there somehow,
but couldn't figure out how to get back out!

Awww, Quit *LAFFIN*, Mom! ...

I wuz just checkin to see iffin you tossed out any GUD Stuff ...
I HATE to *waste* any good food!

:D

Husky_mom
05-21-2007, 05:42 PM
good job Heyoka!!......... you sure teached me to have a nice laugh too!!...... enjoy life like nothing else matters.........and if that means getting stuck and making someonelses day so be it ;)

big hug to the BIG guy!!

Freedom
05-21-2007, 06:06 PM
silly boy! If the name suits the paw . . . .

cyber-sibes
05-21-2007, 09:23 PM
Maybe Heyoka is teaching us that the old adage "You can't teach an old dog new tricks", ain't neccessarily so! ;) What a handsome smile!

captain
05-21-2007, 10:23 PM
OMygoodness Tamara - I did laugh at that!!!

I do love Heyoka - but you knew that already didn't you, so thanks for the lovely pic :D

pitc9
05-22-2007, 09:29 AM
Lol!!!

cassiesmom
05-22-2007, 01:01 PM
Oh Heyoka, sweety, your namesake must have inspired you because he knew I was going to need something to smile at today! I think you're going to be getting a b-a-t-h, though - I hope you like those! Could you ask your mom to give you a pet for me, please. I love to see photos of you and all your dog family.