PDA

View Full Version : Groucho's Gotcha Week

momcat
05-21-2007, 11:13 AM
It's six years ago this week that our lives and our home changed forever in a very positive way. Groucho found us and decided he was going to be a member of our family.
Groucho came along at a very difficult time for us, after 2 major strokes and surgery to remove two brain tumors we were told that my Mom had ovarian cancer a day or two before Groucho came along. My Dad was in a nursing home with advanced Alzheimer's comletely unaware of what was going on around him. Dad didn't know either of us anymore by that point in time.
Who would think that a 7 week old kitten would meow his way into our hearts and home then help us cope with a very painful situation? Somehow that's exactly what he did!
Soncat and I love our Groucho more than words can even begin to say, he is the center of our lives and we wouldn't have it any other way. I often look at Groucho and wonder if he knows how very much he's loved.

Pawla
05-21-2007, 11:19 AM
God knows what we need when we need it. Groucho was, and is , your angel. Enjoy your gotcha week Groucho! :D

kb2yjx
05-21-2007, 03:42 PM
I have agree with Pawla!!! God knows just what we need to get thru life's rough situations!! Happy week to you and Groucho!!

Donnaj4962
05-21-2007, 03:45 PM
Happy Gotcha Week Groucho!

Sounds like you knew you were needed.... and you found your furever home too! I know you are loved so much by mama and soncat!

Enjoy your week! Ask for some extra scritches from me!

rg_girlca
05-21-2007, 07:04 PM
A VERY HAPPY GOTCHA WEEK GROUCHO!!!

You came to your new home at the right time. :D

krazyaboutkatz
05-22-2007, 12:28 AM
HAPPY GOTCHA WEEK GROUCHO!!! You sure picked a wonderful family to call your own.:)

catmandu
05-22-2007, 06:39 PM
Happy Gotcha Week Groucho
From All Your Friends And Fans
At The Found Cat Paradise Hotel.
You Are One Of The Lucky Ones As We All Are Here On Pet Talk To Have Such Devoted Guardians.

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-23-2007, 03:12 AM
HAPPY GOTCHA WEEK DEAR GROUCHO !!!

signed : Your beloved Inka

catnapper
05-23-2007, 08:25 AM
Happy Gotcha week Groucho! You certainly have prooven to be a special member of hte family.

momcat
05-25-2007, 02:44 PM
Hi everyone! I would like to thank all of you for your nice Gotcha Week greetings!

Donnaj4962, thank you very much for all those special scritchies. When Meowmie said they were from you just for me I couldn't help but purr and purr. So I'm sending you some thank you purrs and headbumpies.

Mr. Catmandu and all of my great kitty friends at the Found Cats Hotel, you certainly are right. We are very lucky kitties to have found our devoted furever families! It makes me so sad to hear about all of our fellow kitties who are lost with no home to go to and no hoomins to love them. I said it before and I'll say it once more...EVERY KITTY SHOULD BE A PT KITTY!!! Plans are now in the works for a huge kitty beach party at Long Beach Island possibly over July 4. Please say you'll come? Details will come in another week or two.

Again thank you everyone for thinking of me!

Love from your friend,
Groucho

Killearn Kitties
05-25-2007, 03:38 PM
Groucho sweetheart! How very clever you were to find these purrsons that would love you so very much. :D
Lots of scritchies to you in your special week. The girls send lots of purrs and headbumpies too.

phesina
05-25-2007, 06:57 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA WEEK, GROUCHO!

Love and purrs and scritches,
Peony, Sydney, Poppy, Elmer, Pat, and Priscilla Angel