PDA

View Full Version : Artful Pedigree's

NicoleLJ
05-20-2007, 10:18 PM
We are doing a few neat things for the future parents of Sheena's puppies. Just personal little touchs that we think the adopers might enjoy. One of them is this:

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/NicoleLJ_2003/giftofgracesample2copy.jpg

I found a company that makes these:

http://www.pedigree-forms.co.uk/

They have standard ones for various breeds and they have ones that you can get custom made. I was going to go with the standard German Shepherd black and white one till I saw their custom made ones. They use your own pictures, they can put your kennel name on them and they can even fill out the pedigree info for you or the lines can be left blank and you can do it yourself.

So I asked them to do up a sample one for me just so I could see if I liked them our not. No problem they said. With in 2 days they had this for me. I loved it right off the bat. So I am getting them for my adopters.

They even do stud cards and other things as well. What do you all think? I really like them. Some people even frame them. Much more interesting then a basic black and white I think.

As you can probably tell that is Sheena's head shot at the top and also her park shot in the part. I think it is just a fun extra they will enjoy with their pup.
Nicole & Sheena

Husky_mom
05-21-2007, 01:59 PM
thatīs really nice!!..... looks awesome!!......

NicoleLJ
05-21-2007, 08:13 PM
Thanks. I can't wait to see them in person. They are being done on a cream colored sheet instead of white. I think it would help Sheena stand out more that way. Too much white can take away form the look.

We are doing several fun things for the future owners but this is one fo my favorites.
Nicole & Sheena

critter crazy
05-21-2007, 08:15 PM
Very Nice!

CathyBogart
05-23-2007, 02:11 AM
Wow! It's wonderful! Definitely something I'd be proud to frame and hang on the wall if I were lucky enough to get one of Sheena's puppies!

AdoreMyDogs
05-23-2007, 06:39 AM
Wow I like it a lot! If I didn't have 2 dogs already I'd apply for one of your pups...I like white shepherds and Sheena is stunning!