PDA

View Full Version : Ohio, or nearabout?

Karen
05-20-2007, 05:54 PM
Shameless plug - we're driving out for the Pet Talk gathering (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=124178) next weekend, and would love to see anyone and everyone there! Remember, you don't NEED a dog to participate - they let us in without one every year ...

moosmom
05-20-2007, 06:56 PM
:( :( :( I wish I could be there. Oh well. Maybe we can set up something in New England soon. ;)

cyber-sibes
05-20-2007, 09:01 PM
You & Paul be very careful driving. There's about 4 (maybe 5) humungus construction projects on Rt. 80 heading west. JoJoe says the signs say "Expect delays"...and they mean it!

sandragonfly
05-20-2007, 09:40 PM
too bad. if this event was to be in beginning-mid of june, we all would stop by in middle of our roadtrip! ...

would you and paul sit there, enjoy more dogs while waiting about two weeks more for me? you both won't rot, I promise. :D

Karen
05-20-2007, 11:33 PM
too bad. if this event was to be in beginning-mid of june, we all would stop by in middle of our roadtrip! ...

would you and paul sit there, enjoy more dogs while waiting about two weeks more for me? you both won't rot, I promise. :D

Alas, other responsibilities - like work and jobs and family and another convention - are all happening, so no, we cannot stay put for two weeks! Maybe next year you'll be able to make it!

sandragonfly
05-20-2007, 11:39 PM
next year, I'll be in thailand, teaching there! :(

ah well, bring plenty batteries and memory cards for me! have fun you guys. :)