PDA

View Full Version : He's Home!!!

Aspen and Misty
05-19-2007, 10:40 PM
Click Here for Original Thread (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=127239&page=1&pp=15)

Buddy is home!! My sister went wandering around her neighborhood calling "Buddy, here kitty kitty!" and sprinkling food around the area. My sisters husband Peter walked outside to get something out of his truck and spotter Buddy in the neighbors yard. He then called him and Buddy came RUNNING towards him so happy to find someone who knew him. Peter tossed him inside and went running to find Abbey. While he was out getting Abbey I came to there house and started walking to find Abbey. When I saw her down the street she started running towards me yelling "We found him! Peter Found him!!". When we got home I said "Buddy, kitty kitty" and he meowed loudly at me (like always) and jumped down from the counter. Our sweet baby boy is home and safe!! He looks wonderful and just as fat ( :D ) as he was before his 8 day trip. I am just relieved to have him home.

Thank you for all your prayers and well wishes!!
Ashley, Buddy and the whole family

Hellow
05-19-2007, 10:46 PM
Pet Radar Located Buddy! Yes, it really works! T h a n k G o d!

Catty1
05-19-2007, 10:49 PM
OH THIS is WONDERFUL!

Welcome home, Buddy!

Still nice and fat? He must have charmed a few neighbours! ;)

But it sounds like the food at the house of the people he loves will taste the best!

YAAY!

kitimom
05-19-2007, 11:06 PM
WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!
Gary's Rescue Angels must have been working overtime and got the job done!!!!
Yayyyy!!!

Hellow
05-19-2007, 11:07 PM
I love my radar, which is the almighty GOD of Heaven.

kuhio98
05-19-2007, 11:15 PM
I'm so glad Buddy is home. Please consider having him microchipped. Also, you can buy great break-away collars at K-9 collars (http://www.k-9collars.com/) You can have your phone number embroidered on them so that if Buddy wanders again.....

Karen
05-19-2007, 11:25 PM
Oh, yay! Good news, and welcome home, Buddy - don't you go scaring momma Ash like that ever again!

Zippy
05-19-2007, 11:46 PM
That's wonderful news.I am so happy Buddy is home safe and sound. :)

RedHedd
05-20-2007, 12:15 AM
I'm glad he made it back home. Do have him microchipped if he isn't, especially if he's prone to dart out like this. I hope he doesn't get out again.

jennielynn1970
05-20-2007, 01:06 AM
Soooo glad he is home!!

Makes you wonder where he was and who he was with if he looks so good and is still plump, lol. Thank goodness it was probably with someone who loved kitties as much as you!

Freedom
05-20-2007, 07:45 AM
Yippee!

Aspen and Misty
05-20-2007, 09:18 AM
Please consider having him microchipped.

Thank you for your concern but we have been very responsible in keeping our animals wearing some sort of information on them. Buddy along my sisters and mine other 3 cats and 4 dogs are all microchipped. The dog's all wear collars with updated information on them and there microchip information is always kept up to date (I actually called the microchip company; reported him lost and double checked that the information was right). We have had collars on our cats in the past and they always have them off within 24 hours so I don't feel that a collar would have done anything to help Buddy as he probably would have had it off by then anyways.

Still nice and fat? He must have charmed a few neighbors! ;)

Oh yes, he is very much a cute guy with an adorable, yet demanding, hungry tummy meow. I have no doubt that he was getting food somewhere. I'm just glad he decided a nice warm bed was better then outside.

Thank you everyone! He is one happy kitty and we are one happy family. :D
Ashley

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-20-2007, 09:31 AM
I'm sorry for missing the original thread :o !
But what super great news you have: Buddy found his way back home!!!

Kirsten
05-20-2007, 10:09 AM
YAY!!! Buddy's home!!

That's the best news I heard today!! The poor guy must have felt so lonely and lost!! Now Buddy, let your meowmie spoil you - and please, never do that again!!

Kirsten

momcat
05-20-2007, 03:23 PM
This is such wonderful news!! :D What a relief to know that Buddy is back with his loving furever family none the worse for wear. After you've given Buddy welcome home lovebug, would you give him some scritchies and tummy rubs from me?
Buddy, we'll probably never really know of your adventures while you were gone. But please please please don't ever run away like that again! Meowmie loves you very much, she was so sad and worried about you! Be sure to give her lots of purrs and kitty kisses to let her know you're sorry for making her worry so much, okay?

catmandu
05-20-2007, 03:25 PM
THE PET ANGEL SEARCH AND RESCUE SQUAD SAYS THAT BUDDY CHARMED HIS WAY TO SOME NICE MEALS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD BUT WHEN THEY TOLD HIM HOW SAD YOU WERE HE JUST HAD TO RUN HOME.
THAT AND THE PROMISE THAT YOU WOULD GIVE HIM EXTRA CUDDLES AND TREATS!
THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cats101792.jpg

krazyaboutkatz
05-20-2007, 03:54 PM
I'm so glad to hear this wonderful news!!!:D Welcome home Buddy!!!:D

sandragonfly
05-20-2007, 10:02 PM
HOORAH!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I was waiting for this thread and just had seen this!!

now now, stay wherever you are buddy! :o and now I can go bed, cuddle all of my snugglie cats and tell them a good news that their friend came back home!!

one happy family. :D whew, so glad. :) (((ash))) & {{{buddy}}}

jennielynn1970
05-20-2007, 11:56 PM
How about some pics of the Adventure Kitty?! ;)

Pawla
05-21-2007, 08:48 AM
:D SO happy for you and Buddy!! I am so glad he's safe! :D

Aspen and Misty
05-21-2007, 10:44 AM
How about some pics of the Adventure Kitty?! ;)

I do think that pics are in order! I'm going over to my sister's house tonight and I will try to snap a couple of them. He is such a sweet guy and we all keep saying over and over how we can't beleave he is home.

I'm just so happy to have him back where he belongs!
Ash

rg_girlca
05-21-2007, 07:00 PM
I am so happy to hear that Buddy is home safe and sound. :D