PDA

View Full Version : Something that really scared me lastnight.

angelbow20
05-19-2007, 09:55 AM
Well after going out with some friends I came home and laid on the couch with a book and was watching alittle tv until my neighbor came over and told my dad to follow him outside my house, So my dad went out and there was a very strange man looking in the window!!! He was prolly watching me the whole time!!! Once my dad and his friend both went out the guy ran away. The couldnt make out what he looked like because his face was covered and he was wearing a hat! I was so scared I went right up to my room and laid there with my lamp on. I wonder why he was looking in my house, was he planning on robbing my family and just checking out all the fine things he could steal? Was he a pervert? Is he looking for my son ( kiddnapping a blonde haired blue eye baby seems to be a popular thing from what i've heard). whatever he was doing I am very upset now and feel like I cant even sit outside my own house now or even let my eyes off my son! whats even more weird is that my dogs didnt even go outside or bark once and must not have seen or heard him because he seemed so sneaky!

luckies4me
05-19-2007, 10:50 AM
How scary that must have been for you! :eek: That has happened to me a few times. Now whenever I am home alone at night I have all the lights turned on! You just never know what can happen. What did your father say about all this? Did you guys call the police and file a report? When you say his face was covered, do you mean he was wearing a mask?

My prayers are with you that this man does not come back and do anything stupid, and if he does, just remember to kick him where it counts! :D

angelbow20
05-19-2007, 12:18 PM
How scary that must have been for you! :eek: That has happened to me a few times. Now whenever I am home alone at night I have all the lights turned on! You just never know what can happen. What did your father say about all this? Did you guys call the police and file a report? When you say his face was covered, do you mean he was wearing a mask?

My prayers are with you that this man does not come back and do anything stupid, and if he does, just remember to kick him where it counts! :D

Well my father didnt really talk about it ( he never talks about much of anything) my mom was the one scared and going on about it she even came in my room lastnight! We didnt call the cops because the cops around here are worthless and never help us when we call for something and since they couldnt get his face, color or anything they wouldnt do anything im sure for us :rolleyes: I really hope he never comes back its already scary enough around here lately!

petslover
05-19-2007, 01:19 PM
This story gave me the creeps by just reading it.

I would say be on the lookout for him to return. Maybe he wasn't looking at your or your son.. Maybe he was looking around to see if you had any worthy stuff. I would keep the doors locked at all times.

Scary situation. My thoughts go out to you all.

buttercup132
05-19-2007, 02:20 PM
This story gave me the creeps by just reading it.
Same. That's really really scary. I wouldn't be able to sleep for days.
At least you have all your big dogs. Maybe he didn't see them cause if he was smart he'd realize he would never have a chance at getting past them.
Maybe that would be a good thing though so they could take him down and he couldn't go after anyone else.

Freedom
05-19-2007, 03:45 PM
Do you have shades or blinds on the inside which you can pull down and closed at night when the lights are on? Then he - or anyone else - can't see inside with the lights on.

What a frightening event!

angelbow20
05-19-2007, 07:01 PM
Same. That's really really scary. I wouldn't be able to sleep for days.
At least you have all your big dogs. Maybe he didn't see them cause if he was smart he'd realize he would never have a chance at getting past them.
Maybe that would be a good thing though so they could take him down and he couldn't go after anyone else.

I hope the dogs would scare him away I know the my goldens would prolly just jump and lick him :rolleyes: But my sisters border collie mix dog is here atleast until tomorrow and she doesnt like strangers so if he does try to get in I hope atleast one of my dogs would attack him.

angelbow20
05-19-2007, 07:05 PM
Do you have shades or blinds on the inside which you can pull down and closed at night when the lights are on? Then he - or anyone else - can't see inside with the lights on.

What a frightening event!

Well he dont have blinds in that room its a bunch of big windows but we have curtains and even with them you can still see alittle bit. I will def. be looking out that window alot more expecually when my dogs bark!

critter crazy
05-19-2007, 07:07 PM
EEkkkk...I would not be able to sleep for months!! :eek: Gosh how sacry!!

Catty1
05-19-2007, 08:25 PM
Just a thought...I wonder if the dogs were quiet because they KNEW this person?

Is there some guy with a crush on you who might be expressing it in a weird scary way?

If you have a guy friend you trust, he might know.

I hope you are feeling better...and glad to know you have a good neighbour and a Dad to look out for you!

angelbow20
05-19-2007, 08:41 PM
Just a thought...I wonder if the dogs were quiet because they KNEW this person?

Is there some guy with a crush on you who might be expressing it in a weird scary way?

If you have a guy friend you trust, he might know.

I hope you are feeling better...and glad to know you have a good neighbour and a Dad to look out for you!

Ehh not that I know... I wasnt actually home when he did it, I came home right after.. The dogs were in the house with my parents and then the neighbor called my dad to tell him to come outside because he saw the guy standing there then they guy ran off... I would rather it be someone with a crush then someone hurting us.

cyber-sibes
05-19-2007, 08:58 PM
I wondered if maybe the dogs didn't bark because they've gotten used to him being there - he may have been casing your place for a while now. Very scarey. Definitlely put blinds on your windows, and put a timer on a lamp so the lights will go on even if you are not there -you can even set timers to go off & on several times during the evening.

Daisy and Delilah
05-19-2007, 10:07 PM
That story makes my skin crawl :eek: I would be beside myself. I hope they find out who it is and catch him. {{{{{HUGS}}}}} :(

angelbow20
05-20-2007, 08:01 PM
MY friend is dating a cop and they stopped by my house lastnight and I told him about what happened and he didnt really say much but then said well last fall we had some calls up around the corner of this street saying there was a peeping tom looking through peoples windows and watching them!!! I am still so afraid to do anything and he didnt say if they would keep an eye out or anything for any strange people walking around expecually at night but I really hope they help out and find him! :rolleyes: