PDA

View Full Version : Banana Pepper Soup

king2005
05-18-2007, 09:06 PM
I'm making a copy of this recipe I invented cause its SOOOOOOO awesome!!!

I was planning on making Onion soup but had no idea to make it, so I took out a soup pot & filled it 1/2 with water. I chopped up about 10 small onions... I cut the rings in 1/2. looked at it & ya boring! So I added LOTS of onion powder, a couple shakes of garlic/sage/white sugar/salt/black pepper/flower/...

It still looked boring...

So I put a pork chop into the microwave.

Now I was still bored & wanted more in it hehe.. I took out the natcho sauce that I made 2 nights ago & dumpped it in.

Heres what was in the natcho sauce:

Beef, 1 jar of the natcho sauce you see it with the cheese natcho sauce (know which natcho brand I'm talking about?), chopped jarred banana peppers & hot spice (only a little)..

Back to the origional recipe... I chopped up the porkchop (its a HUGE costco porkchop) & put it into the soup raw (make sure its boiling hard!!!)... Then I added 2 hand fulls of rice.

I LOVED the sweet smell of the jarred banana peppers, so I poured some of the juice into the soup & added 2 large chunks (pure bordom really)...

I let most of the water boil away as I'm not a huge fan of super runny soup.

I put some into a bowl & took a bite... then I filled the bowl & went to my room, as its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!! The banana peppers have NO bite, its just the sweet taste!

I need a napkin, I'm drooling again :D

EDIT: I just named it!

Husky_mom
05-18-2007, 09:15 PM
thatīs one of the upsides of custom cooking....... you can come up with very nice and yummy things.........

donīt forget to pass it on to preserve it..... write it down....and save it

king2005
05-18-2007, 09:28 PM
thatīs one of the upsides of custom cooking....... you can come up with very nice and yummy things.........

donīt forget to pass it on to preserve it..... write it down....and save it

Already done :D

Its not too often I make something & have it taste good... usually is pretty toxic lol