PDA

View Full Version : War? Oz, Murph and Gull Video

ParNone
05-17-2007, 01:54 PM
Hi y'all!

Just loaded up a new video of the trio. Lil' tug of war and some social commentary on war by the Collies. :)

Here's the link: Music Dog Videos (http://musicdogvideos.com/)

It's the one labeled "War?". Enjoy!

Par...

k9krazee
05-17-2007, 08:58 PM
I love it!! :D

I also loved the site, is it all new-ish? I had a great time reading about Oz, Murph, Gull and Idgie!!

ParNone
05-18-2007, 01:08 PM
hiya k9krazee!!

Yep, I did a total revamp of the site to make it look more organized. Thanks for noticing. :) My next project is revamping Nothin' Butt Dogs. That's gonna be quite the project so I'm still parcrastinating on that one.

How's your crew doing? Especially one of my fave lil' Jacks, Kyra. :)

Par...

anna_66
05-18-2007, 01:16 PM
Hey Par...good to hear from you, and of course see a new video! I've missed seeing those:D

Of course while I was there I had to revisit some of the other videos. Gotta say, the Odd Couple is one of my favorite! Especially where Oz is eating so daintily and Gully is knocking over the food...too funny!

Thanks again, you made my day!

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-19-2007, 06:40 AM
cuuuuuuuute !!!

k9krazee
05-19-2007, 05:29 PM
Oh Anna, I had to go back and look at some of the other videos as well :D

I can't wait to see the new and improved Nothin Butt dogs site, I'm sure it'll be fantastic...and well worth the effort!!

How's your crew doing? Especially one of my fave lil' Jacks, Kyra. :)

My crew is doing spectacular, and little miss Kyra's just as toy obsessed and demanding as ever, thanks for asking about us :D

K9soul
05-19-2007, 05:40 PM
What a cute video! I had to go and watch all the others again too. I was just rolling at the boots one and the Odd Couple one. I had watched them before but they make me laugh every time. The Toy from Hell is hilarious too LOL So good to see you again Par!

cyber-sibes
05-20-2007, 10:50 AM
Hey Par! so good to see your crew! That site looks really great - can't wait to see the all new Nothin' Butt Dogs! Are you ever going to hold more contests? I always enjoyed looking over all the entries. :)

RobiLee
05-20-2007, 02:46 PM
I've missed your videos. I had to watch them all. They put a huge smile on my face and trust me I needed that smile.