PDA

View Full Version : One week left!!

Sirrahsim
05-17-2007, 10:37 AM
I have been having lots of signs that labor is approaching but so far nothing strong enough to send me to labor and delivery. If this little guy continues to hang in there and be stubborn then I have at most 1 week left!! My surgery is scheduled for next Thursday!!!

I get to see my little boy soon!! :)

Muddy4paws
05-17-2007, 01:09 PM
You all must be so excited!! I cant wait to see photos! I bet Tyler must be so proud having a little brother soon!

Husky_mom
05-17-2007, 02:22 PM
how does time fly!! I can remember when you just said you just got pregnant...... 1 week left...... WOW!!........ so excited and looking forward to pics of the cute lil brothers

mina'smomma
05-23-2007, 08:39 PM
You'll be in my prayers and thoughts tomarrow.

angelbow20
05-23-2007, 09:24 PM
Cant wait to see another baby!!! good luck!

AdoreMyDogs
05-23-2007, 09:29 PM
I hope you can get some sleep tonight, Missy :) My doctor told me before I was induced with Quinn, that I can take Tylenol PM the night before I went in because I was so anxious. I hope you can get some rest and I will be thinking about you all. May God be with you and your family in this most amazing, joyous event that's about to take place. Soon your household will grow by 2 feet :) I can't wait to meet Austin and to see you all on Friday.

(((((hugs)))))

Lilith Cherry
05-23-2007, 10:46 PM
Missy, lots of good thoughts and prayers are with you on this exciting day! I hope everything goes really smoothly and you have great joy from your new son's arrival. Love to Tyler too :D

sparks19
05-23-2007, 11:03 PM
that is so exciting. This must be the longest week EVER :D Can;t wait to see pics of the little treasure.

and of course... good vibes, best thoughts, and prayers on an easy delivery and a healthy little one