PDA

View Full Version : Apologies...it all makes sense now...

Catty1
05-16-2007, 08:55 PM
Aside from surgery coming up, I couldn't figure out why I was becoming more of a mess day by day....headaches, tummy flu bits, irritable and downright grouchy!

Rose, the manager of the pharmacy I use, left a message for me at home today. I called her from the office.

When I got my refill last weekend - it was HALF my usual dosage. 20mgs packed as 40's!

I am glad this is fixed, and I do apologize to anyone I affected by my temper.

I also have a real RESPECT for these new drugs. They mess with your brain chemistry. Don't mess around with them!

Thanks

Vela
05-16-2007, 08:57 PM
I am happy for you that they discovered the problem and you are on your regular dose of medication. You are right not taking the right dose can really mess with you. I hope it helps you feel better.

Pawsitive Thinking
05-17-2007, 04:13 AM
Glad this was spotted :)

Freedom
05-17-2007, 07:42 AM
Wow, that's a surprise! I am glad they caught this and called to notify you.

Dad gets most of his meds by mail through his veterans' benefits. I try to keep on top of things; he has 11 prescriptions, so it gets confusing. Recently they changed their supplier and one of his pills which has always been yellow came through as pink. I phoned right away thinking we had the wrong meds. The woman explained the switched from one manufacturer to another and added "but with all the phone calls we are getting it may not have been worth it." He he. So everyone has to keep an eye on meds, from both ends of route.

Wishing you all the best on Tuesday.

king2005
05-17-2007, 10:01 AM
Glad the prolem was found. Hope you feel better soon.