PDA

View Full Version : Today has been a busy day!

doolittleky
05-16-2007, 08:32 PM
Today I helped save six Ocicats from being killed on Monday. I posted about 6 Ocicats free a few days ago. I jsut happen to see it listed on craigslist. It took days to get a response but i finally got one today and I talked to the breeder that had them. I contacted Purebred rescue and they are going to take them. I have been borrowing co worked cell phones all afternoon making calls about these 6 boys. I am driving to Seymour Indiana tomorrow to meet up with katie and we are going to send a few hours together in Louisville before she goes back to NC on Friday. The breeder is bringing the cats there for me to see them. If I think one might get along with my group I will take him but I am not so sure. These cats have been in cages all their lives so they are not social. katie and I have also been working on rescuing a Ragdoll in her hometown from a man that would rather put it to sleep than give it to a rescue. So told the man she was taking it for herself. her mom might keep it but if not Katie will be finding it a home. So it has been a hectic few days. Tomorrow katie gets baby Kohl back. he is such a doll and I did take a few pics of him today. i will post them later on when I have more time. I am at work right now. I took him in the bank today and all the tellers were pasing him around. One teller who said she was allergic to cats but he was sooo cute she just had to hold him anyway was the first to grab him. The girls here at work will really miss him. They have been wearing him out playing with him everyday. Well got to get back to work. I have an extremely early day for me tomorrow.
Melissa

catmandu
05-17-2007, 07:35 PM
Thats fantastic news that those Cats will be saved.
Anytime a Cat is asved its time to celebrate!!
You have six more Gold Stars by your name at the Rainbow Bridge!