PDA

View Full Version : Meet our new friend Jasper, he is s stray.

Heather Wallace
07-13-2002, 10:20 AM
This is Jasper, isn't he nice. he started coming into the garden about 1 month ago, I dont know if he's a stray or someone new has moved near by. Anyway he seems to like it here. I feed him tuna when he comes and i give him plenty of fuss too. His frontright canine tooth is missing, and he spits at Tatty and Max. He must be thankful for the food as he protect the rabbits when they are allowed to run free in the garden. One day last week he chased a cat that had been coming in scaring the buns.

Nice one Jasper (I named him Jasper).

koxka
07-13-2002, 11:53 AM
Hi,Heather your Jasper looks very nice and very confy in your garden.He looks healthy for a stray one or he has just decided to move:D.
One sister of mine used to live in Newport,and an one-eyed tuxedo kitty decided to share her life with her,firts in the garden,later on she settle in the house naturally :D.When the time cames to come back,she took the kitty with her to the continent.Now,she is peacefully living in the country,but she's mainly a indoor cat.
BTW,we call her Lady,because she came from Britan:D

Koxka:cool:

Rottieluver45
07-13-2002, 03:20 PM
Jasper is really cute!!!

lil.kitty.kizzez
07-13-2002, 04:50 PM
adorable cat! I'm so glad he's in good hands now and good luck to the both of you! :)

krazyaboutkatz
07-13-2002, 09:51 PM
What a beautiful cat. He/she is lucky to have you as a friend. :)

tuxluvr
07-14-2002, 07:29 AM
Wow, that's one BIG kitty! the picture loaded, and it seemed like the cat went on forever!

I think he could give Tatty and Max a run for their money....Methinks a new houseguest for Heather!:cool: ;) :D :)

yorkster
07-15-2002, 03:18 AM
Pretty kitty!
and of course he keeps coming back for the tuna! :p

Tina
07-15-2002, 11:33 AM
Jasper is a very beautiful kitty!

NoahsMommy
07-15-2002, 04:55 PM
What a pretty kitty!!! :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-15-2002, 05:54 PM
WOW!!! Jasper is sooo cute!!! Glad to hear he is being so helpful with the bunnies!! IT IS A HE RIGHT?!?!:o

Heather Wallace
07-16-2002, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
WOW!!! Jasper is sooo cute!!! Glad to hear he is being so helpful with the bunnies!! IT IS A HE RIGHT?!?!:o

Yes I am sure he is a he. He spits at my cats and vice versa. I also looked underneath and it looks as though he has been neutered. He is also a big tall cat, definately a tom.