PDA

View Full Version : Can you say a prayer for Maggie??

Genny
05-15-2007, 05:50 PM
Hey everyone,

Our maltese/shih tzu mix named Maggie is 14 years old. We've had her since she was like only 6-7 weeks old, so she's like a member of the family--kinda like a sister to me ;) She has had trouble getting around (like walking) for the last 3 years. Today when I went to feed her this morning she was perfectly fine, but a few hours ago when I went to check on her (she was in the bathroom(she loves to stay in the bathroom, we've taken everything out of our bathroom closet and made her like a little bed in there with all her blankets and bone..she sleeps there everynight) but anyway she was lying flat on her side and had used the bathroom all over herself. She can't even get up and walk or hold herself up at all! I think she's had a stroke because this is the exact way our alaskan malamute was before we had to have her pts in '05 and our malamute had a stroke. I am hoping that she will get her strength back soon and be ok--I know she's an old dog but we love her so much and I would appreciate all the prayers we can get for her!

Here is a picture of her so you'll know who you're praying for :)

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h101/GennyMP/MAGGIELOOKSSOSWEETHERE.jpg

Vela
05-15-2007, 06:07 PM
I hope there is nothing really wrong with your baby. Please take her in as soon as you can to find out what happened to her. Prayers that she recovers fully.

WELOVESPUPPIES
05-15-2007, 06:09 PM
Hello sweet Maggie. I hope that you are feeling better soon. I will keep you in my prayers.

Ginger's Mom
05-15-2007, 06:20 PM
Prayers going out for Maggie. I hope the doctor will be able to get her strong again.

caseysmom
05-15-2007, 06:22 PM
Prayers for maggie, I am so sorry. We have a shih tzu/poodle mix and love him to pieces.

Genny
05-18-2007, 08:53 PM
I just thought I would let you guys know we carried Maggie to the vet. and it was a virus. We got meds. for it and she is doing better. She is eating on her own now and acts more like her old self again. Thank you ALL for your prayers.... Maggie and I appreciate it!!!

Genny

Alysser
05-18-2007, 08:55 PM
I am dealing with the same problem with my maltese. Small dogs have the worst legs, they always give out, are arthritic, etc. Sorry to hear you are having problems with pretty Maggie. I'll be thinking of you both.

Genny
05-18-2007, 11:56 PM
thankyou and I'll keep your little maltese in my prayers too. I hope she gets to feeling better..

pitc9
05-19-2007, 07:11 AM
Glad to hear Maggie is going to be ok! :D