PDA

View Full Version : Out of the Pits and into the Ritz!!!

Freedom
05-15-2007, 03:15 PM
Gee, I never heard of this program, but I think it is a wonderful thing for the pitbulls.

Do you wish to see what 14 pit bulls can do when they are all together?

Then you are invited to attend with camera’s in hand:

Dynamic Dog Training & The Little Rhodie Bully Breed Club’s "Out of the Pits and into the Ritz" Pit Bull Training Academy Graduation Ceremony

“We the graduating Canine Class of Saturday May 19th 2007, along with our owners have attained a goal in our lives. Having received our AKC Canine Good Citizens Certificate. It is with a sense of accomplishment that we celebrate our graduation from Dynamic Dog Training Services "Out of the Pits and into the Ritz" Pit Bull Training Academy”.We treasure the privilege of being able to share our owner's joy of achievement with you on:

Saturday May 19th 2007 at 10:30am

Place: Directly behind the Red Trolley (adjacent to the bike path)

106 Hay Street

West Warwick, RI 02893

Question and answer segment about "pit bulls" to follow for the public!

Susan Parker owner of Dynamic Dog Training Services began The Little Rhodie Bully Breed Club's "Out of the Pits and into the Ritz" Pit Bull Training Academy because she realized a huge need and big demand for education and training about properly handling pit bulls within the community.

Together as a group, the Little Rhodie Bully Breed Club promotes positive breed ambassadorship of the American Pit bull Terrier. The club is composed of a professional Pit bull obedience instructor (Susan Parker who is an approved AKC Canine Good Citizen instructor & evaluator as well as a pit bull owner & public advocate) Animal Control Officers, members with years of experience with the breed, first time owners, as well as volunteers working at various shelters with "Bully Breeds"

"Out of the Pits and into the Ritz" Pit Bull Training Academy has been implemented at various shelters with great success throughout RI.

The training program is taught by Susan & Harry Parker owners of Dynamic Dog Training Services.

All shelter pit bulls/mixes/bully breed dogs are welcomed to join the "Out of the Pits and into the Ritz" Pit Bull Training Academy post adoption.

The fee for the training is very reasonable (free if needed) and newly adoptive families are taught the do’s and don’ts of responsible pit bull ownership. The dogs and their owners are taught basic group obedience skills.

The pit bulls are put through a vigorous training program and taught how to become AKC Canine Good Citizen’s. Once the requirements are met, The dogs are tested and if they pass, they obtain their AKC Canine Good Citizen Certificate.

Many of these so called throw away dogs sitting on death at various shelters move on to become pet therapy dogs.

Pit bull/bully breed owners are welcomed to become part of The Little Rhodie Bully Breed club and continue training at no cost. The only catch? You sign a pledge to promote RESPONSIBLE PIT BULL OWNERSHIP amongst the community.

MANY Pit bull owners as well as animal shelters have proven this training program to be a success.

We as a community are reaching out to spread the good word about our program and are reaching out to the media for coverage on this important training program & club.

The Little Rhodie Bully Breed Club shall be holding informational free & fun public seminars about the American Pit Bull Terrier throughout the year.

http://providence.craigslist.org/pet/331393949.html

Ginger's Mom
05-15-2007, 06:11 PM
It does sound like a good idea.

MyPetTherapyDogs
05-17-2007, 07:33 AM
Hello:
My name is Susan. I was google searching and happened to come across my own advertisement on this forum! :)
Was I happily surprised to see positive feedback.
Yes, the program "Out of the Pits and into the Ritz" is a good one. We have had positive feedback more and more people continue to join to promote our "Bully Breed" in a positive image.
If you wish for more info on the program or our "Little Rhodie Bully Breed Club" Feel free to contact me.
And, once again, thanks for the positive words and encouragement! You really made my morning! :D
Susan