kittyxlover
puppyluver
Whisk_luva
Megan13
FarmGirl13
katie132

luvofallhorses
05-15-2007, 11:36 AM
chocolatepuppy, Jadapit, and kittycats_delight :)

Megan13
05-15-2007, 12:27 PM
KittyGurl

Whisk_Luva
05-15-2007, 01:57 PM
So many. I dont like to pick BEST friends.

Roxyluvsme13
05-15-2007, 03:20 PM
Let's seee...

dogzr#1
Anita Cholaine
Kittycats_delight
Maltese_love
Miss_Z
animal_rescue
Vette
I_luv_Rusty
Chilli
Blue_Frog
joanofark

And there's others, but I can't recall them all right now. I have lots of best friends on PT :P

Kalei
05-15-2007, 03:49 PM
Yeah I dont' like to pick bestfriends either because it just makes other people feel bad if they aren't picked. I feel like I"m friends with lots of people here on PT:)

There's one person on pt that is my bestfriend in real life for 7 years who lives only 20 mins away from me and that is Beki.

Logan
05-15-2007, 04:11 PM
My closest Pet Talk friends, from way back when, have been Pam, Rachel, Sandra (tatsxxx11), Jackie (Jackiesdaisy) and Karen (K9Karen), and Carrie. But, I have to tell you that there are so many others whose friendships I treasure. Some I know better than others and I have had the pleasure of meeting several of our PT friends, including Sandra, Anna (Anna66), Zoe (Vermontcat), Karen (The Mayor), Amber (who adopted Bennie Cockatiel and whose screen name I can't remember right now :o ) and Karen (K9 Karen). I should be ashamed that I never met Finn's Mom, Kari, when she lived in SC or Mruffruff (Mary), who lives only 100 miles from me!

This has been a wonderful place to make many, many friends, and I am forever grateful!!!! :)

Miss Z
05-15-2007, 04:22 PM
I have loads of friends on here, I feel bad to pick too because I'm scared I'll forget to name someone :o .

Well my best friends in 'real' life are midget_gem and cavylove, we are totally inseperable, lol.

Then, the people who I love to chat to and one day really want to meet are Maltese_Love, Roxylovesme13, I_luv_rusty, buttercup132, Blue_frog, joanofark, kittycats_delight, Zippy, Kalei, Flatcoatluver, Dr.Goodnow, dogzr#1, Anita Cholaine, and Chilli (even though we don't chat too much, we just love to see each others' rodents!)

animal_rescue
05-15-2007, 04:34 PM
I'm pretty fond of everyone here actually but the ones I talk to most are..

Flatcoatluver
Dr.Goodnow
Roxyluvsme13
buttercup132
BC_MoM
Maltese_Love

dogzr#1
05-15-2007, 04:42 PM
I don't get on PT as much anymore, but I still have some pretty good friends.

roxyluvsme13 aka BRI! :D
Miss_Z
Maltese_love
joanofark
I_luv_Rusty

Alysser
05-15-2007, 04:50 PM
I have alot of "best" friends on PT, but I think Zara(Miss_Z) is my truley best PT friends since we chat all the time, have MANY things in common, etc.

Real Best friend off and on PT: Jenna or I_luv_rusty

Other friends and yes, Best friends of course:
Almita
dogsr#1
Roxyluvsme16
animal_rescue
buttercup123
Chilli
joanofark
Bc_mon
flatcoatluver
Blue_Frog
Dr. Goodnow
Anita cholaine
Zippy
*LovelabKEB*
Kalei

Yes, that's pretty much it, but others that I don't chat with but highly respect are: Elizabethanne, caseysmom, Vela, K9soul, Karen, kittycats_delight, K9Karen, JenBKR, luvofallhorses, chocolatepuppy, Pam, Freedom, Dukedogsmom, Kfamr, Jadapit and many others but I can't remember their usernames lol.. :o

Flatcoatluver
05-15-2007, 05:15 PM
Don't want to forget anyone, because I enjoy everyone on pt, but thease are the people I talk to most.
animal_rescue
Miss_Z
Maltese_love
buttercup123
Anita cholaine
Kalei
Labloverkeb
Zippy.. we haven't talked in forever.
BC_MoM.. we haven't talked in forever.

K9karen
05-16-2007, 01:36 AM
I have alot of "best" friends on PT, but I think Zara(Miss_Z) is my truley best PT friends since we chat all the time, have MANY things in common, etc.

Almita
dogsr#1
Roxyluvsme16
animal_rescue
buttercup123
Chilli
joanofark
Bc_mon
flatcoatluver
Blue_Frog
Dr. Goodnow
Anita cholaine
Zippy

Yes, that's pretty much it, but others that I don't chat with but highly respect are: Elizabethanne, caseysmom, Vela, K9soul, Karen, kittycats_delight, K9Karen, JenBKR, luvofallhorses, chocolatepuppy, Pam, Freedom, Dukedogsmom, Kfamr, Jadapit and many others but I can't remember their usernames lol.. :o

Why, thank you sweetie..I was just screaming tonight that "I don't get no respect"!! I'll print out your post and tape it to the fridge! That'll show THEM!!! :D :D :p

Kalei
05-16-2007, 10:09 AM
Well I don't know if I would say bestfriends, but I always enjoy talking and replying to the threads of:

Blue_Frog
Marigold
Jenn_librarian
Husky15
Argranade
Buttercup132
Miss Z
Flatcoatluver
Maltese_love
IRescue
Beki
Chilli
And I hope I"m not missing anyone else, but alot of the people in Pet General I love to see there threads and pets.

I should try to get on gabbly more often so I can get to know more people better:) Anyone on my list go on gabbly often?

Kfamr
05-16-2007, 10:14 AM
There are many Pet Talkers that I consider some of my best friends. Especially those that were here with I first joined or joined around a similar date. Over the 6 years I've been here I have grown with those people.

Since I am currently in her house and have been with her since the first of the month, I do have to mention one person - Amy (wolf_Q.) :)

There are many newer members that I am fond of, too, but I don't want to leave anyone out so Amy is the special Utahrdian that gets listed. ;)

jackmilliesmom
05-16-2007, 10:52 AM
Too many to name but they know who they are we e-mail and chat on and off and keep each other updated on our lives.

luvofallhorses
05-16-2007, 11:01 AM

Almita
dogsr#1
Roxyluvsme16
animal_rescue
buttercup123
Chilli
joanofark
Bc_mon
flatcoatluver
Blue_Frog
Dr. Goodnow
Anita cholaine
Zippy

aww thank you! :) you're so sweet!

beeniesmom
05-16-2007, 01:51 PM
There are too many people that I am fond of....can't make a list. :)

Whisk_Luva
05-16-2007, 02:02 PM
Like I said I dont like to choose but -pickle- is one of my best friends from school and the people who gave me a nice welcoming and helped me the most when I started on PT are Marigold2 (Monica!) and momoffuzzyfaces (Connie). I still talk to those two permantly lol!

Now I have so many other PTers which I speak permantly too! I love PT!!!

Basically I like every PTer! (Of course there are some which I dont get on with so well but you cant like everyone can you?)

Zippy
05-16-2007, 04:05 PM
I really love to talk to everyone on PT.I really don't like to pick favorites because then others feelings are hurt.Everyone is so nice.

Miss Z
05-16-2007, 04:13 PM
Eek, I am such a blockhead sometimes. I've slapped myself on the head three times so far because I've missed such great people off my list. :o To avoid complete brain-damage, for anyone who isn't on my list and is peeved by that, then I do HIGHLY respect you and love to see what you post. ;)

I should try to get on gabbly more often so I can get to know more people better:) Anyone on my list go on gabbly often?

I'm on there quite a bit. I won't be for a while with exams and all (as I'm at least 5 hours ahead of most PTers, it means I can only chat to you all at midnight-ish my time, lol) but I'm usually around Friday and Saturday nights. :)

Aw Alyssa, I love our chats too, we really do have so much in common. If only we were closer! ((hugs))

Kalei
05-16-2007, 04:24 PM
I know what you mean, I thought I had everyone too, but I knew I had to be forgetting someone, and it was Zippy, as soon as I seen Zippy post, I was like "That was the name I forgot to list!" Anyways I add Zippy too lol, Zippy I always love your posts and replies and seeing your animals:D

*LabLoverKEB*
05-16-2007, 06:53 PM
I don't really have any close friends here on pt, wish I did, though!

But here are just a few people that I admire:

tatsxxx11 (Sandra)
Logan
Kfamr (Kay)
Maltese_Love (Alyssa)
wolf_q (Amy)
K9Karen
Anna_66 (Anna)
Flatcoatlover
Toby's My Baby (Beth)
Pam
Jadapit

I really consider EVERYONE here on Pet Talk to be friends, though. :)

slleipnir
05-16-2007, 07:25 PM
I don't really have any "best friends". However, there are a lot of people I really respect and care for

Flatcoatluver
05-16-2007, 08:26 PM
Aww thanks Kalei and labloverkeb! I really enjoy you too!

Marigold2
05-16-2007, 09:10 PM
There are so many wonderful people here. So much intelligence, kindness, understanding and support. PT has made my life more fun. Ellie Bellie, Wombat, Kalei, Kym, Cassiesmom and so many more of you have given me support, laughter, kindness and joy. If I have not mentioned your name it is my faulty old memory. Love to my PT friends, Monica

cyber-sibes
05-16-2007, 09:40 PM
Amy is the special Utahrdian that gets listed. ;)LOL! "Utahrdian?" :eek: She may not be your best friend for long! ;) KayAnn, you're just tooo funny!
I've met so many wonderful people through this site :) I guess I'll just say PTers are my favorites!

Tollers-n-Dobes
05-16-2007, 10:35 PM
There are no PTers that I talk to often, or am close friends with for some reason. That being said, this is definitely my favourite group of people and I greatly respect and admire the vast majority of people here. I'm not going to name anyone, just because there are so many. :)

Taz_Zoee
05-16-2007, 10:37 PM
I don't have any "best" friends here on PT. I like everyone!! :D :D
However, I have developed a special friendship with Kallisto4529 and we talk (or try to) often outside of PT. I can't wait to finally meet her in person.
And the only other PT person I've met in person, Sophie (Giselle). But I can't wait to meet more PTers. Hopefully next month at our Nor-Cal meeting. :D

king2005
05-16-2007, 10:38 PM
I have seveal online pt friends that I adore chatting with(several i chat with on a daily bases). a couple pt friends I have met & hung out with.

no names need to be mentioned, as they know who they are :D

k9krazee
05-17-2007, 11:09 AM
There are no PTers that I talk to often, or am close friends with for some reason. That being said, this is definitely my favourite group of people and I greatly respect and admire the vast majority of people here.

Hey, what she said!! :p ;)

JenBKR
05-17-2007, 11:15 AM

Almita
dogsr#1
Roxyluvsme16
animal_rescue
buttercup123
Chilli
joanofark
Bc_mon
flatcoatluver
Blue_Frog
Dr. Goodnow
Anita cholaine
Zippy
*LovelabKEB*
Kalei

Wow thank you so much! That is so sweet (((hugs))) - love ya too girl ;)

pitc9
05-17-2007, 12:49 PM
There are no PTers that I talk to often, or am close friends with for some reason. That being said, this is definitely my favourite group of people and I greatly respect and admire the vast majority of people here. I'm not going to name anyone, just because there are so many. :)

Ditto!

Cincy'sMom
05-17-2007, 03:47 PM
I don't feel at all guilty saying my best friends on PT would be my best friends without PT...Dakota's Mommy and 4 Dog Mother, my real life sister and mom!

buttercup132
05-17-2007, 04:15 PM
I like alot of people on PT but the ones I talk to outside of PT or on Gabbly alot are

Animal rescue
Matlese love
Flatcoatluver
Miss Z
Almita
Kalie
Freedom
Caseysmom

Wow that was actually hard to remember everyones user names.

I also really like but don't really talk to are, Chocolatepuppy,Jadapit,luvofallhorses,Kfamr,Pitc9, Zippy,K9Krazee,Jen BKR, Catty1,RG_girlca, and CritterCrazy.