PDA

View Full Version : Family in Desperate Need!!

Freedom
05-15-2007, 11:31 AM
Subject: Family in desperate need
by Robyn Christensen (c) 1996

Help Urgently Required! Please help! After two long years of being on a waiting list for an exotic rare breed dog, we were finally notified by the breeder that at long last, our number has come up, and... WE'RE HAVING A PUPPY! We must IMMEDIATELY get rid of our children now, because we just KNOW how time consuming our new little puppy is going to be! Since our puppy will be arriving on Monday, we MUST place the children in new homes this weekend!!!

They are described as: One male, white, blonde hair, blue eyes. Four years old. Excellent disposition. He doesn't bite. Name is Tommy. Temperament tested. Current on all shots. Tonsils removed already and very healthy condition! Tommy eats everything, is very clean, house trained and ets along well with others. Does not run with scissors and with a little time and training, he will do well in a new home.

One female, strawberry blonde hair, green eyes. Three years old. Can be surly at times. Non-biter, thumb sucker. Her name is Mary. Temperament tested, but needs a little attitude adjusting occasionally. She is current on all shots, tonsils out, and is very healthy and happy (mostly.) Gets along well with little boys, but does not like to share toys. She is house trained, and would do best in a one child household.

We really LOVE our children, and want to do what is best for them. I hope you understand, that ours is a UNIQUE situation, and we have a real emergency here! They MUST be placed by Sunday night at the latest. I hear that in Tennessee there are bins where you can leave off strays...does anyone know if there is something like that around here for children?

sparks19
05-15-2007, 11:33 AM
Perhaps you could contact a local rescue for blonde children :D

Blue_Frog
05-15-2007, 11:42 AM
Oh hey! I heard that you can post on Craigslist if you have kids you need to find a home for in a major hurry! ;)

(jk of course :D)

mugsy
05-15-2007, 12:27 PM
I've seen that before and I love it! I would so like to give a copy of that to people who dump their animals for stupid reasons.

Glacier
05-15-2007, 12:37 PM
Our shelter has a poster with essentially the same information plus pictures of the kids! It's up at the front desk. I love it!

JenBKR
05-15-2007, 12:46 PM
Hey can I add one husband to that list of giveaways? :p

Husky_mom
05-15-2007, 01:02 PM
LMAO!!!!........ I just recalled one i saw a while ago in the paper...... TRADE MIL FOR PET, I GIVE MONETARY DIFFERENTIAL........

Daisy and Delilah
05-15-2007, 01:04 PM
I love it!! I saw another ad at my work yesterday where someone was pregnant and had to get rid of their cats. Get over it people and get an education!!! The ongoing stupidity in this country astounds me!! :( :mad: :( Maybe this article will make some of them stop and think. :confused: