PDA

View Full Version : Sweetheart Bob!!!

kb2yjx
05-15-2007, 04:09 AM
Bob!! You just made my day!!! What a FACE!!! How lucky you were to be found by such loving and caring people!! Have a great life! HAPPY COTD!!

Barbiecat
05-15-2007, 09:34 AM
You really are quite cute; I'm so glad both you and your sister found great homes! So you LIKE water? What a kitty! I love your pretty eyes, too. I hope you enjoy your special day.

gini
05-15-2007, 10:19 AM
Bob, you would melt the hardest heart with those eyes. What a wonderful Mom you have - scooped you right up and gave you the best home ever.

cassiesmom
05-15-2007, 10:50 AM
Itty bitty Bob the kitty, you are precious! I love those big kitten ears of yours! How wonderful that someone poofed you into a happy life. Happy Kitty of the Day, cutiepie! I'd love to see more photos of you as you grow.

Donnaj4962
05-15-2007, 12:23 PM
Oh my... I have melted! When Bob the Kitty's picture showed on my screen, I immediately said "awwww" and of course then had to pick myself up off the floor!

Congratulation on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

nancys
05-15-2007, 12:31 PM
What a cutie! What a sweet little face! :) I'm so glad you found him. :)

blue girl
05-15-2007, 01:23 PM
Bob, omygosh, you are just too cute! I would love to get a chance to cuddle with you sometime. I am so happy to hear that you and your sister were rescued from that dumpster, and that you are now living the high life. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-15-2007, 01:58 PM
Bob you should have a cuteness warning on this thread!
What a precious little boy you are!!! I love your nose and big blue eyes!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today! :D

tatsxxx11
05-15-2007, 03:47 PM
Itty Bitty Bob the Kitty...I may never stop smiling:D You are precious beyoned words, Bob! I need to go hug something furry now:D Oh, bless your Mom, your dear 'ol Mom, for scooping you up and giving you such a wonderful life:):):) Enjoy your much deserved Cat of the Day kudos with your proud person and fursibs Sybil and Gabby, sweetheart! I hope for you a lifetime of happy, fun filled days and unconditional love:) Hugs and kisses to you, (and Sybil and Gabby too!) precious Itty Bitty Bob the Kitty:D

catmandu
05-15-2007, 03:54 PM
AWWWW!
Another Sweet Little Cat Of The Future and one lucky enough to have survived a rough start and ended up as a Much Love Cat Companion.
The Founds Cats ALL send a LUCKY KITTEN MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWY to BODACIOUS BIG HEARTED BOB OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY AND CAT OF THE FUTURE!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

nekohead
05-15-2007, 09:40 PM
Bob you are SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
You will be one HANDSOME guy when you get older.