PDA

View Full Version : Dog, Cat, Pet Health

cassiesmom
05-14-2007, 09:53 PM
I don't know where else to put this on Pet Talk, so I'll put it here. There are several ill dogs, cats and pets on Pet Talk right now. I lit a candle for all of them at www.gratefulness.org - if you want to put one on the same page the group is just under PT. The one for Raven is still there too. I'm praying for ALL the animals and their people (humans, guardians, owners).

Karen, if you want to move this, or even delete it altogether - you're the Mayor, so feel free.

thanks

Pawsitive Thinking
05-15-2007, 04:16 AM
This is a great idea!

Freedom
05-15-2007, 09:27 AM
OOhh, I like that site! I lit a candle. It took me a bit to figure it all out and find our group, but eventually I did )I'm not the most computer savvy person.)

You can click on the lit candles and see a message from the one who lit it!

Craftlady
05-15-2007, 10:10 AM
Neat site. I did one for Thumper (it's under Thump).
It says it will stay lite for 48 hours.

Daisy and Delilah
05-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Thank you for posting this, Elyse. We have so many pets and humans that are having hard times right now. It's a very sad time here at Pet Talk. I lit a candle for everyone. :(

cmayer31
05-15-2007, 01:42 PM
I too lit a candle and well use it as a reminder to keep everyone in my thoughts. Seems that there have been some tough times recently and an extra good thought goes a long way.

cassiesmom
05-15-2007, 05:53 PM
Thank you for posting this, Elyse. We have so many pets and humans that are having hard times right now. It's a very sad time here at Pet Talk. I lit a candle for everyone. :(

No problem. I wish there was more I could do.

*LabLoverKEB*
05-15-2007, 07:40 PM
Yes, wonderful idea, cassiesmom. Thank you. I lit a candle for everyone- furry and skin.