PDA

View Full Version : My kitties (pics)

caffeitina
05-14-2007, 09:52 PM
Hi everyone. I just thought I'd post some pics of my cats. Meet my darlings, Howard and Luna.

Howard is the tabby cat, he's a bit over 3 and he's my Mr. Affectionate. He loves sitting on laps and being pet...pet...and pet some more. And if you stop petting him before he's had his fill, he'll head butt your hand or leg or stomach (whatever is closest). Howard can typically be found sleeping on items of clothing that have been left laying within his reach. I suppose he'd argue that he's keeping those clothes safe until they're needed again. Just a very mellow, laid-back cat. When it comes time to give Howard a treat, don't give him tuna or lunchmeat or shrimp or cheese (he won't touch that stuff). Instead, give him a raisin.

Luna is my little princess. She's a pretty girl, and she knows it. And she knows how to use it to get what she wants...whether it be eating first at mealtime, little bits of people food while us humans are preparing meals, or some gentle petting. Just don't touch her when she's not in the mood. Luna would never think of biting or scratching (pretty girls don't do that), but she'll definitely give a yowl of protest...and then proceed to groom her fur where she was given that unwanted attention. Luna does have her moments when all she wants to do is cuddle, and when she does she;s an absolute sweetheart.

Howard and Luna, although from different litters and almost two and a half years apart, are best friends. They adore each other and can't get through a moment without each other (when I had to take Luna to the vet last summer, Howard cried until I brought her back).

Yes, I'm a proud Meowme :)

rg_girlca
05-14-2007, 10:20 PM
Oh my goodness. How utterly adorable your two are. I loved reading all about them and hope to see more pictures of these two cutie patooties. :)

Great pictures. :D

krazyaboutkatz
05-15-2007, 12:23 AM
They're both adorable and sound like sweethearts.:) I have a soft spot for meezers and have 3 siamese mixes myself.:)

IttyBittyKitty
05-15-2007, 03:52 AM
Awww, those pics are just so cute ... especially that third pic :) :) I also love Meezers, they are great kitties ...

caffeitina
05-15-2007, 09:21 AM
Thank you, everyone! I read the replies to my darlings and Luna is now gloating that you all think she's so pretty too (she's sitting tall and proud like one of those Egyptian cat statues). Howard's response is typical guy cat, typical Howard: "That's nice.... Will you pet me now, please?" lol :)

cassiesmom
05-16-2007, 04:23 PM
Stay right there, Howard, I'll pet you! =^..^=