PDA

View Full Version : One Hungry Little Kitty!!!!

rg_girlca
05-14-2007, 09:05 PM
My son took a video of Ivan while I was mixing his food because he couldn't believe the noise he was making while he was waiting.

Ivan does this everytime I go to feed him. Sometimes he is even worse in voicing his opinion. He's so darn adorable.

I'm sorry the video is dark, but make sure you have your speakers on.

I did take a little longer in giving it to him, so you could get the jest of what he does.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/th_Picture_1709.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/?action=view&current=Picture_1709.flv)

caffeitina
05-14-2007, 09:23 PM
Awwww! How absolutely adorable! I'd give in to that little sweetie right away! :D

My Luna does this whenever I do anything with food--whether it's meant for her or not. Usually not (she's got Siamese blood, so she's quite vocal). She'll stand on her hind legs and meow....and then she'll sit next to the table the whole time we're eating giving us her best I'm-A-Cute-And-Pretty-Kitty look. Howard, being two years older, operates under the belief that "real cats don't beg" and looks at her like she's pathetic. But it's cute.

Please give Ivan a special treat for me just for being so cute :)

Edwina's Secretary
05-14-2007, 11:41 PM
Please feed that boy! He is obviously starving.... :D :rolleyes: :D ....when did he get a name by the way? I like it!

krazyaboutkatz
05-15-2007, 12:14 AM
AAAWWWW!!!! I still think he's adorable.:)

If you think that he makes a lot of noise, you should hear my furkids every morning and night before I feed them. Pearl and Sunny are sooooo loud, Ziggy makes cute little baby meows, Storm will occasionally make a few quite meows, Sky is actually very quiet and patient, and when Starr sees his bowl of food he gets so excited that he races around and chirps and squeaks. He can't get back to my bedroom fast enough. One of these days I need to video tape him so you can see what I mean.:)

IttyBittyKitty
05-15-2007, 03:58 AM
Oh my gosh, that kitty is cute and what a set of lungs on him! Reminds me of Randie - you should hear him when he's hungry. My friends call him the "meow machine." You've definitely got a little "meow machine" in the making there :D

kitimom
05-15-2007, 12:24 PM
LOL!!!! That was soo cute!!
Such a BIG voice for such a small kitty!!!

orangemm
05-15-2007, 03:37 PM
My goodness, someone is STARVING! Poor little guy, must be awful to be so deprived! :D ;)

That is too cute for words........... :)

catnapper
05-15-2007, 05:01 PM
Oh Ivan, you'd fit in here on so many levels, and now you also sound just like the rest of my gang! Good thing you are in Canada or I might be REALLY tempted to bring you home!

catmandu
05-15-2007, 07:37 PM
You should see the Found Cats all wondering where that MEEEOWW is coming from.Ivan really seems to be enjoying his dinner!!!

rg_girlca
05-15-2007, 09:34 PM
Please feed that boy! He is obviously starving.... :D :rolleyes: :D ....when did he get a name by the way? I like it!

He got the name when he started to interact with the boys. He harrasses them so much that we nicknamed him "IVAN THE TERRIBLE!!!"

On Petfinder they named him Charlie Brown. LOL!!!