PDA

View Full Version : Puppy!!!

wolf_Q
07-13-2002, 01:13 AM
Sorry, um,...its midnight, and well.......I'm going to pick up my puppy tomorrow!!! I'm so excited it's pathetic. I went and spent $40 on some supplies tonight, and I'm not nearly done. He is an 8 week old dark red/white siberian husky pup with blue eyes (lol patriotic--red/white/blue heh) Believe me, I even made sure I had rolls and rolls of film, along with batteries for the digital camera...so look out for pics! I'm still thinking on a name. The one I like right now is Nebo (Nee-bo). It is a beautiful mountain here in Utah. Does anyone like that name? Others I have thought about is Blaze, Skaska (means wolf in a diff language, but I forgot what one), Rojo (red in spanish), Kamots, and umm a dozen others. Opinions anyone?

aly
07-13-2002, 01:19 AM
All those names are good but I think Blaze is my favorite. Good luck tomorrow. I hope you can get to sleep tonight, hehe!

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-13-2002, 01:20 AM
YEAH i have a suggestion.... I AM SOOO JEALOUS!!!

I have ALWAYS wanted a siberian husky!!! I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOUR PICTURES!!! The puppy sounds absolutely gorgeous!!! I like the name Nebo, it sounds cool!!! :D I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!! :D :D

wolf_Q
07-13-2002, 01:54 AM
Hehe thanks you guys!! I'm also thinking on the name Azure...I believe it is a type of blue...the eyes. But somehow I keep going back to Nebo. Some like it, some hate it....but I guess it's only me who gets to decide lol.

Sara, believe me, I know how you feel. I've been begging for this since I was born lol. Of course I love my babies Smokey and Reggie, you know, when you just have this "dream dog" in your head lol.

Kfamr
07-13-2002, 02:24 AM
My favorite is Rojo... but then again it was my idea in the beginning.. but i think i'm stsrting to like Nebo.... Whatever you pick Amy is fine with us! Another name i really likes was Kiru.

Dixieland Dancer
07-13-2002, 05:42 AM
Congratulations on your new pup. I asked in a earlier post when you were getting it and you already answered my question! ;) The excitement of a new pup is so wonderful. Treasure this memory and I personally will be looking forward to seeing the pictures! :D

As far as your list of names, I like Blaze. But if he is a patriotic dog (red/white/blue) then what about Sam, Samuel or Sammy? ;)

Cincy'sMom
07-13-2002, 06:55 AM
How exciting! Can't wait to see pics of your new pup!

Tina
07-13-2002, 08:52 AM
Congrats on your new pup:) Can't wait to see pictures. I also like Nebo but I also like Blaze too.

jackiesdaisy1935
07-13-2002, 09:38 AM
Congratulations Amy on your new Pup, I can imagine how excited you are. I like Nebo for a name. I can't wait to see the pictures of him. He sounds wonderful.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

lovemymaltese
07-13-2002, 12:58 PM
Congratulations on the new puppy, I am jelaous too, I can't wait to see pictures.

KYS
07-13-2002, 01:02 PM
Congratulations on your new puppy,
I want to see Pictures please!!!
Siberians are beautiful dogs.
As for names, I am no help. I have enough
trouble picking out names for my dogs. :)
I like the name Nebo too.

anna_66
07-13-2002, 01:21 PM
Amy, you lucky dog you (well actually the pup is lucky your giving it a forever home)! I just can't wait to see the pics, take tons! I bet it is absolutely adorable! If I'm this excited, I can just imagine how excited you are! And as far as the name, I like Blaze too, but name it what feels right to you!

CountryWolf07
07-13-2002, 03:21 PM
Amy... I am SO happy for you.. your dream CAME true, and so did mine! I got to meet Kenny Chesney.. :) I can't WAIT to see the pup.. hope you name it Nebo like this morning you said you would! Again, I'm going nuts waiting........ You'll have a blast with your husky! - Rachel

tatsxxx11
07-13-2002, 05:58 PM
I'm so happy for you Amy!!:) My Cody is a red and white Siberian Husky with blue eyes! Can't wait to see the pics! And I love ALL the names!

slleipnir
07-13-2002, 09:06 PM
Wow! congrats!! Can't wait to see the pics! Get them up asap ;D I think the name Nebo is cute..I like the other ones too though :p

sammi
07-13-2002, 10:34 PM
Only you know for sure what name fits. I like Blaze the best but, they all are cute. Lucky you!!!!!!

pupper-lover
07-15-2002, 10:42 AM
Congrats on the new puppy!:D That's so exciting! I can't wait to see pics.

I like the name Nebo, but I'm sure that whatever you choose will fit him perfectly. :)