PDA

View Full Version : Gues who is babysitting Little Kohl?

doolittleky
05-14-2007, 02:08 PM
Katie dropped Kohl off to me late last night at my work. I am going to be babysitting while she is attending her grandfather's funeral in Indy. He is a doll baby! I wish I had camera batteries so I could take some pics of him. I will get one tomorrow. The girls in my dorm are having a ball playing with him. I will update with pics as soon as I get a battery.
Melissa

Freedom
05-14-2007, 02:19 PM
You should know better than to "tease" us like this - a cute little one visiting and no batteries??? How COULD you? He he, glad to hear you are having fun. Please take pics when you can.

catmandu
05-14-2007, 03:24 PM
Thats great having a cute little Visitor like Kohl.
We can hardly wait to see your Girls pampering the Little One.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_cats101685.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=1179154659.pbw)

kt_luvs_kitties
05-14-2007, 04:56 PM
Melissa, I am at my Grandfathers house now. The family is meeting here soon. I will get back to the hotel at around 10pm. I will call you at work then to check on Kohl. I have to get off the computer in just a second. Can you update me on Kohl? Has he went poo yet? Is he being good? Will TRY to check back in a bit... KISS HIM FOR ME PLEASE!!!!

orangemm
05-14-2007, 05:10 PM
Aww, sounds like Meowmie misses her little Kohl! (can't blame you a bit, Katie, I'm the same way)

Yes, pictures, please!!!

doolittleky
05-14-2007, 05:23 PM
Kohl is being very good and is no problem. He finally went to the bathroom this morning. Rigth now he is sleeping, he is worn out from all the attention he has gotten today. Don't forget to call me at work. I have something to tell you.
Melissa

cassiesmom
05-22-2007, 02:15 PM
So, how's the bay-bee kitty?

kt_luvs_kitties
05-22-2007, 10:06 PM
He is now home with me :D I will post updates WITH pictures soon for you ;) Melissa sent him home spoiled and MEAN! lol
He LOVES my other cats, and he is going for his 3rd vet appointment tomorrow. He is healthy and is so smart. He goes underneath my bathroom door to his potty pan when he must go. (that is his own "hotel" room). Pics in minutes!