PDA

View Full Version : Tonight was really shi**y!

Kfamr
05-14-2007, 02:14 AM
All was well at our first stop in Arizona ~ dogs went potty, had their dinner, we did the same...

Planned out our day for tomorrow, headed to bed early to go through with those plans.

Fast forward to 1 AM.... Nebo had jumped up on my bed so Amy was trying to get him back down. She put her hand next to her and put it in what we had thought to be puke.

Boy, were we wrong. No *wonder* the camper smelt... I just thought my dad had gas or something (because you know us girls would NEVER fart!)

Two piles of utterly disgusting diarrhea. To the left of Amy, to the right of Amy - right on the blanket & bed cushion. Since the laundry is closed at night, we had to bring the blanket, cushion, and bottom sheet over to the washtub and wash them out.

The suspects?
My Dad
Mufasa
Keva

This has been one shi**y night - and neither of us complained, we just laughed and made corny jokes the whole process.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

chocolatepuppy
05-14-2007, 05:03 AM
The suspects?
My Dad
Mufasa
Keva

I'd say your dad did it! j/k! :p I hope whoever did it is feeling better today. :)

Ginger's Mom
05-14-2007, 05:51 AM
Eew...Nebo was trying to get as far away from the stinkie as he could. LOL @ your Dad being a suspect, oh the abuse he must take. :D I sure hope everyone is feeling better today.

Daisy and Delilah
05-14-2007, 08:02 AM
All in all, it sounds like everybody was being a pretty good sport through all this. Sounds like a really fun trip and nothing left out :D

pitc9
05-14-2007, 09:22 AM
Ugh!
Not something anyone wants to wake up too!
I hope who ever it was is feeling better soon!

Vela
05-14-2007, 09:30 AM
OMG Kay! =x LOL How nasty. I'm not laughing because you all got pooed on=x but the picture you paint of the after effects had me rolling. I hope that never happens again!

ramanth
05-14-2007, 10:18 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: If I had put my hand in that, I'd be yaking. :o *bleah!!*

Sorry to hear about the mess. I woke at 2 a.m. a couple weeks ago to what I thought was a bad dog fart and was instead, 3 piles of diarreha. :(

cyber-sibes
05-14-2007, 05:48 PM
LOL! (only because I can relate!) Yes, this is the stuff good vacation stories are made of! Glad you all had a sense of humor about it, and I hope everyone feels better today!

beeniesmom
05-14-2007, 07:11 PM
Eeeuuwwwwww!
Doesn't beat Beenie pooping on me last year! I even had it in my hair!
Blaehhhhhh
Have fun guys.... even in the poopy circumstance!

Kalei
05-14-2007, 07:16 PM
Ewe! Haha, so funny but so nasty! lol, I would be laughing too if I was you guys though, and of course, girls don't fart! We are ladies right?;):p

Kfamr
05-16-2007, 01:02 AM
Glad everyone else got a kick out of it, too. ;)

No other shi**y nights, knock on wood.....

We don't know who did it for sure. They've all been a bit runny on and off since the beginning of the trip. I imagine the different water and such.

K9karen
05-16-2007, 01:23 AM
My innards go nuts when I travel too...
Your trip sounds like so much fun! Have you ever gone to Kanab Utah to visit Best Friends? Keep safe ... can't wait for more pictures!