PDA

View Full Version : UPDATED PICS!! Meeko the Himy

jennielynn1970
05-12-2007, 11:53 PM
Well, I picked up a new foster tonight since Zachariah was adopted last night. She's in my bedroom at the moment. She is absolutely gorgeous!! Don't think I haven't ever met a Himy that WASN'T gorgeous, lol.

Her name is Meeko, and she was in a kill shelter, and was so scared she was in a ball at the back of her cage. She hissed and spit and was terrified. No one could touch her, and they were going to euthanize her. Thankfully, on of the other rescuers at our shelter grabbed her and 3 other kitties, and brought them to her place. I said I'd take Meeko cause I love Himys. Also she likes to be brushed (unlike my Norwegian, Jorge, who gets like a Rastafarian).

So, here is a pic of Meeko for you! When I get better ones of her, I'll post them!
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261/jenn_librarian/himy_meeko.jpg

jennielynn1970
05-12-2007, 11:55 PM
PS... I don't think she'll be with me long. Do you?! :p Who could deny that face?!

Catty1
05-13-2007, 12:34 AM
Meeko - you can relax, you are safe and loved with Auntie Jenn!

You are sooo bee-yoo-tee-ful! :D

krazyaboutkatz
05-13-2007, 01:43 AM
She's so gorgeous.:) I don't think that I'd be able to let her go if I were you.;) I'm sure she won't have any problems finding her forever loving home. Good luck.:)

jenluckenbach
05-13-2007, 05:50 AM
She is a very pretty girl.

catmandu
05-13-2007, 06:56 AM
Tubsters staring at the screen and little herats are floating from his eyes.
I think its love at first sight and the big fellow wants me to go and pick up the girl of his dreams.
If only this was possible.

jennielynn1970
05-13-2007, 03:33 PM
She is soooo sweet. Very affectionate and kept jumping up on my bed and purring in my ear and nuzzling in my hair, lol. Hard to sleep through, but who could be angry at that?! I adore her already, but I don't think my guys will.

Taz_Zoee
05-13-2007, 05:01 PM
Oh, she is beautiful. Yes, I don't think you will have her for very long. :p
I'd take her if I were closer to you. LOL

momcat
05-13-2007, 06:57 PM
Hi there Meeko! You sure are one extraordinary and beautiful kitty girl. You're in a PT home for now so you have nothing to be frightened of anymore. You're going to be loved and cared for more than you ever dreamed possible. And when it comes time for you to adopt a new furever family, you can be sure they will meet PT standards. Sending you lots of scritchies, smoochies, and tummy rubs!

rg_girlca
05-13-2007, 07:57 PM
What a beautiful, beautiful girl you are Meeko. Thank goodness someone came along to rescue you and from the sounds of it, you seem to be very grateful for that by giving headbumpies and purries in the ear.

I'm sure it won't be long before you are in your new forever home. :)

KitCat
05-14-2007, 03:22 PM
Poor scared little girl! She is so lucky you saved her!

caffeitina
05-14-2007, 09:31 PM
Wow! Meeko, you are one beautiful kitty! I wish you the best in finding a good and loving home :)

jennielynn1970
05-16-2007, 11:15 PM
Here are some new pics of Meeko I took tonight. The poor "shy" girl has made herself quite at home! She sleeps on the back of the couch, she comes to me for lovies. I'm absolutely smitten with her!! She's just an absolute sweetie pie!! However, she seems to be a bit of a bully with some of the kitties here... not good. She just got really mean with my poor tuxie boy who has the limp and the ouchie tail. Why do they pick on him?! He's so docile. :confused:

Without further adieu....
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261/jenn_librarian/Meeko.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261/jenn_librarian/Meeko2.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261/jenn_librarian/Meeko4.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261/jenn_librarian/meeko3.jpg

kimlovescats
05-17-2007, 10:30 AM
She is GORGEOUS! Thanks for taking her in!

Kim

momcat
05-20-2007, 02:06 PM
No wonder you're so taken with Meeko! What a beautiful and exquisite kitty!

Hi Meeko! My but you sure are a very beautiful kitty, those blue eyes of yours just add a very special something. Meeko, you're in a wonderful home with Meowmie who loves you and cares a lot for you. Please don't bully and pick on your fursibs like that. They want to be your friends, play with you, share their toys, and do kitty things with you. You'll like them a lot, please settle in and give them a chance?

catmandu
05-20-2007, 02:49 PM
Meeko is so very pretty and I think that it would be impossible for me to let her go.
Whatever happens we know that Meekos going to get a Wonderful Furr Ever Home.

krazyaboutkatz
05-20-2007, 03:57 PM
Meeko is stunning and she looks like a keeper to me.;)

jennielynn1970
05-20-2007, 07:23 PM
Ms Meeko would prefer to be Queen... :rolleyes:

She really needs to learn some "plays well w/ others" manners. She was especially grumpy today because I made her get groomed! :eek: Heavens!! She had to go in a carrier, and on a car ride, and then get pawed at by Jen L! I think she would have rather stayed with Jen L, cause all she's done since she's come home is growl and hiss at me, lol.