PDA

View Full Version : More prayers for my family please

angelbow20
05-11-2007, 05:02 PM
Ok well last week my mom had a blood clot, she thought they dissolved it and felt very relieved, well today she had a doctors appt, and found out they never did disolve it and that they found a huge mass in her liver... It is either a bunch of blood clots or its cancer! They also said her kidneys arent functioning right, her sugar was high and her blood pressure was up! Im sooo upset right now!! My mom is only 42 yrs old and she is my world, I cant imagine anything ever happening to her EVER. Im so sheltered and loved by her that I dont think I could even go on if something bad happens to her!!! Please pray that she will be fine... I really need her for many more years as well as the rest of my family!

sparks19
05-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Oh I'm so sorry for you and your family. not knowing is horrible.

All my prayers and best wishes to you and yours.

Daisy and Delilah
05-11-2007, 05:40 PM
I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers :( I hope your Mom gets better.

Ginger's Mom
05-11-2007, 06:34 PM
I will certainly pray for good news for your mom and your family.

Freedom
05-11-2007, 06:41 PM
The hardest part if the waiting; you know there is something amiss, but until all the tests come in, you don't know what it is. That makes it hard to cope with, as there is nothing you can DO; yet.

By the way, if her sugar is up, many of the other things you listed go along with that. If they decide she has a blood glucose issue and get that back in line, the other things will get closer to where they need to be.

Let us know how things develop.

Catty1
05-11-2007, 07:26 PM
Hugs and prayers for your family, your mom especially!

She'll get good help, and I am sure she will do her best to do her part, cause you are her 'little girl'.

Hope all works out well!

carole
05-11-2007, 08:41 PM
Oh sweetheart my thoughts are with you at this worrying time, i hope with all my heart your mother is going to be ok, this must be so scarey for you, i can only imagine how you feel, and send you my love and hope that there is a good outcome for your mother,fingers and all paws crossed from over the oceans, for a good recovery for you mother.

angelbow20
05-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Hugs and prayers for your family, your mom especially!

She'll get good help, and I am sure she will do her best to do her part, cause you are her 'little girl'.

Hope all works out well!

I am her little girl thats why this is so hard on me!!! Im not the only child but im the youngest and have alot in common with my mom and she always calls me her baby and sticks up for me most because i'm just like she was when she was younger.... She said the dr. looked really sad when he talked to her and said dont change your ways but this doesnt look good :( and said they would do there best to figure out whats wrong... what makes it scary is heart problems and cancer run in our family quite a bit and I cant handle watching something bad happen, I just lost my grandmother not even 2 months ago.

elizabethann
05-11-2007, 09:16 PM
I am sending you & your Mom a hug right now. Please take care and give your Mom lots of hugs, kisses & support.

Catty1
05-11-2007, 10:07 PM
Angelbow - PT Prayers do amazing things....and you've all got them flying to you, especially your mom!

Karen
05-11-2007, 10:13 PM
Prayers on the way for you and your mom. And also for the doctors, that they find the root of the problem, and it's easily fixable.