PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dudes....

elizabethann
05-11-2007, 02:17 PM
Hey dudes, wish me and my Mommy luck. I have to take my CGC (Canine Good Citizen) test tomorrow. I'm freaking out here! What if I don't pass? What if I get up to leave and sniff somebody's butt, when I'm supposed to stay down for 3 freaking minutes??!! What if after those 3 minutes, my Mommy doesn't come back?

I hope I do a good job so my Mommy will be proud of me. She says I can put the initials CGC after my name if I pass. Kind of like John Smith, MD. Ya know?

So dudes, please wish me & my Mommy luck.

Your Dude,

Fenway

Ginger's Mom
05-11-2007, 02:30 PM
Ah Fenway, I am sure you will do great. But, so what if you don't pass? What does that mean? Does it mean you are not a good boy - no. Does it mean you are not cute - no. Does it mean you can't go to the park - no. If you don't pass (which I know you will), you can take the test again next month or whenever they offer it again. Either way it is a day out to meet new people and dogs. Don't forget to tell your mom that you need to stop for ice cream on the way home for doing to well on the test. ;) Even though I know you won't need it I will wish you good luck on the test.
And let me tell you a secret, your Mom will be proud of you no matter how well you do on the test.
Ginger

Husky_mom
05-11-2007, 02:30 PM
to me you donīt need to sit still for 3 mins to be a CGC...... I can tell you are one already!!

anyway good vibes your way!!! make mommy proud!!

Daisy and Delilah
05-11-2007, 04:09 PM
GOOD LUCK FENWAY!!! How can you not pass? You're such a smart dude!! :D Pet Talk and Mommy are always proud of our Fenway!! :)

chocolatepuppy
05-11-2007, 04:11 PM
Good Luck Fenway, you can do it! Just a hint, don't act like my dogs and you'll pass. ;)

pitc9
05-11-2007, 04:25 PM
Good Luck Fenway!!!

Flatcoatluver
05-11-2007, 04:55 PM
Good Luck Fenway! I know you will do great. Have fun!

sabies
05-11-2007, 05:43 PM
Good luck Fenway!

lizbud
05-11-2007, 06:00 PM
Good luck Fenway. Go get 'um :)

PJ's Mom
05-11-2007, 06:22 PM
You can do it, Fenway! Good luck. :)