PDA

View Full Version : Its amazing what a dog will eat!

king2005
05-11-2007, 11:37 AM
My goodness was she ever stupid! The silly thing ate a large portion of the floor rug that I put under her dog dish stand to make it look nice. She really enjoyed the frilly things at the end of the rug & ate them all!! She was coughing up a storm & I opened her mouth to find her trying to eat a bag!! I pulled that out & she was still coughing & thats when I noticed the rug. I just kept an eye on her. She was breathing fine & I knew it was only a matter of time until she coughed so much she would puke. An hour goes by & wow want an interesting mess that came out of her.. It was quite colourful & plentyful :rolleyes: She had eatten a lot of random objects, mostly soft things, like the rug, bags, & lots of things I have no idea what they use to be.

Haven't gotten a clue as to why she has taken a taste to these random objects, except I'm sure shes stressed cause of the move. But shes being banned to the kitched until the house is fully set up.. No worries the Kitchen is HUGE!!!!! An army could fit in there! ;)

Once the house is setup, she'll be able to go into the office & livingroom, when we're home. But until then, Kitchen & when I'm home & chillin in my room tired from working, she lays on my bed with me, as my bedroom door is in the kitchen.

lvpets2002
05-11-2007, 11:43 AM
:p Sorry I must laugh & chuckle here.. Been there done that with my dogs.. My RB chocolate lab was the worst..

king2005
05-11-2007, 12:00 PM
:p Sorry I must laugh & chuckle here.. Been there done that with my dogs.. My RB chocolate lab was the worst..

Bear is my 2ed dog & shes turned into, WHY? OMG WHY? Thats not food tubby!!! hehehe No wonder shes so fat hahaha Shes not gonna eat us poor, shes gonna eat the whole house hehe I can see it now

In todays news, a neighbours $200,000.00 "Lexus" has dissapeared. It is suspected that it was the neighbours Fat Rottweiler, named Bear. *close up of 2000lb dog, sitting & looking innocent*

lvpets2002
05-11-2007, 12:48 PM
:) How so so funny.. Oh my RB Brit was just like WHY? OMG WHY? oh she would not only chew up everthing = she would wreck any food or water bowls.. Oh now do you think she grew out of it NO.. I have buy metal buckets & bolt down as food bowl & get such huge buckets for water that by the time it was full of water it was too heavy for her to carry off & chew up.. :D
Bear is my 2ed dog & shes turned into, WHY? OMG WHY? Thats not food tubby!!! hehehe No wonder shes so fat hahaha Shes not gonna eat us poor, shes gonna eat the whole house hehe I can see it now

In todays news, a neighbours $200,000.00 "Lexus" has dissapeared. It is suspected that it was the neighbours Fat Rottweiler, named Bear. *close up of 2000lb dog, sitting & looking innocent*

king2005
05-11-2007, 12:56 PM
:) How so so funny.. Oh my RB Brit was just like WHY? OMG WHY? oh she would not only chew up everthing = she would wreck any food or water bowls.. Oh now do you think she grew out of it NO.. I have buy metal buckets & bolt down as food bowl & get such huge buckets for water that by the time it was full of water it was too heavy for her to carry off & chew up.. :D

OMG HAHAHAHA!!!

CathyBogart
05-11-2007, 12:57 PM
Hehehe, the things we pull out of dogs' stomachs at work! Socks, underwear, corks, toys, you name it, there is a brave canine soul out there who has eaten it!

jackie
05-11-2007, 01:32 PM
Ugh, I hate when they do that.

My wallet is still hurting from the operation to open Tito's fat little puppy belly to remove a pair of socks.

JenBKR
05-11-2007, 02:03 PM
It's so funny that the same dog who will eat dirty socks will turn its nose up at a different kind of dog food :p Gotta love em.

king2005
05-11-2007, 02:14 PM
heheh

Bear will eat ANYTHING... if she can chew it, she'll swollow it! A couple weeks back she ate the fluff out of one of her stuffies.. I had no idea she ate it until she pooped it out... Made for an interesting poop pick up lol