PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Skittles :)

Pam
05-11-2007, 05:43 AM
Hi there little cutie patootie! I loved seeing your little fuzzy face pop onto my monitor this morning! Of course as I read your story I smiled big. See >>> :D Skittles you may be little but you know your own mind. You knew your people when you first saw them and did exactly what it took to get them to notice you and take you home. :) It's obvious to see why they were helpless to do anything else! :D I am glad to read that you are happy and living the good life little one. Congratulations Skittles on your special day!

LHCamry
05-11-2007, 07:08 AM
Skittles.....What a beautiful face to see first thing this morning.
I would love for you to wake me up in the mornings. I would play with you.
Congratulations on DOTD. You are just a beautiful bundle of black fur.
Have a wonderful life with your family.
A Dog Lover

gjd4ever
05-11-2007, 07:36 AM
Skittles ... you ... tooooo cute :D ... your name ... really tooooo cute :D !!! Sounds like you have a dog's life: playing with Jake; free rein snoozing on Mommy's comfy, cuddly bed; Mommy, wrapped around your cute little paws!!! :D Little guy, I'm sure your extra special day will be filled with usual: fun with your family, fun with your family and more fun with your family!!! :D Have a great one as our adorable and beloved DOTD!!! :D :cool: :D

Daisy and Delilah
05-11-2007, 10:15 AM
Sweet Skittles is the perfect name for you little guy!! What a cute little fella you are! Who wouldn't love to pick you up so that crying will stop? That is the idea isn't it sweetie? We would be toting you around all day-giving you 80 billion kisses!! We hope your Mom will join Pet Talk so we get to see more of you. Congrats on your big day sweetheart!! Please have Mom give you some of those kisses from us to celebrate :D We wish you all happiness always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

cassiesmom
05-11-2007, 12:49 PM
Skittles, you are soooooo cute! I would happily pick you up so you wouldn't cry. You chose exactly the right family for yourself, didn't you! Happy Dog of the Day, cutiekins!

tatsxxx11
05-11-2007, 02:10 PM
What a cutie patootie, fuzzy wuzzy pupper you are, Skittles!:D And you just happened to be named after one of my fave candies, too!:D Good job Skittles, selecting such an awesome forever family to call your very own! I'm sure I'd find it hard to resist "that look" too; mere putty in your paws:) Your surely are one much loved and cherished furkid sweetheart and you know what, you love back just as good as you get; what a heavenly match!:) Congrats to you cutie Skittles, our most deserving and extra special, DOG OF THE DAY:) Hope you and your proud people are having a super duper, fun filled "top dog" day, sweetheart! Please have your Mom pass along some big, big hugs, kisses and some treats, for me!:D

Linda York
05-11-2007, 02:49 PM
You are just toooooooooooooooo cute! :D What a sweetheart. Congratulations on your very special day. :)

Good2BeADog
05-11-2007, 03:27 PM
aww how adorable you are :D
i love you so muchhhhh you little face is adorable!!! Urggg i love you has dogoftheday!!
congratulations on your big special day ;)

<3-Jack and Natt

lizbud
05-11-2007, 04:10 PM
Hello Skittles,

My, you are a cutie for sure. :) You sound like the sweetest little friend
for your person.I'll bet you keep everybody on their toes at your house.
Sending big congratulations, hugs & kisses to celebrate your special day
as our DOG OF THE DAY. :)

Genny
05-11-2007, 07:51 PM
Skittles is so cute!! I love his little cute face!!!