PDA

View Full Version : Aces has found his FURREVER HOME! A PT HOME!

kt_luvs_kitties
05-10-2007, 09:26 PM
:D Just wanted to announce, ACES IS GOING HOME! One of our own Pt members .. Screen name Critters, is going to be adopting Aces!!!

Now that he is vet checked and deemed healthy, he is going to be transported from my home to one more foster, before heading to spend his life with Critters. We are planning to do transport this Saturday the 12th!

Please pray that all will be well with his new home, and that he lives a long HEALTHY life with her. I just know she will love him, as he is a CHARMER! All the final details to come.. And pictures I still must upload from my camera.

*PS* Just a side note, I was asked in my other post how I paid for his vetting bills, Critters helped donate to get him to the vet.

Taz_Zoee
05-10-2007, 10:02 PM
This is great news!! Way to go Katie and Critters!! :D :D Another great PT sucess story.

krazyaboutkatz
05-10-2007, 11:46 PM
This is wonderful news!!!:) I hope that the transport will go well.:)

Pawla
05-11-2007, 09:32 AM
Hope Aces trip goes well. Every animal deserves a happy, loving, forever home. CONGRATULATIONS ACES!!! :D

lvpets2002
05-11-2007, 09:47 AM
;) Well thats so great && **** MANY MANY CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW HOME ACES ****

catmandu
05-11-2007, 04:10 PM
The Pet Angel Army Is Sending A Travel Contingent To Make Sure Aces Gets To His Furr Ever Home Safe And Sound.
I Am So Happy That Critters Is Making Room For A New Companion Cat.
We All Love A Happy Ending.

rg_girlca
05-11-2007, 09:43 PM
WOOOOHHHHOOOOOO!!!! Thank you Critters for opening up your home to Aces. I pray that his trip goes well. :)

CultureJunky
05-12-2007, 05:45 AM
Well done Critters! I hope Aces has a happy happy life with you and enjoys the rest of his days. It's so great when a PT member rehomes a needy cat, as we all know they'll be spoilt! :)

critters
05-12-2007, 05:54 AM
LOL. I've already heard the boy purr!! I hope he'll be happy here, and I think he will. His disabilities certainly won't be a problem.

momcat
05-12-2007, 12:01 PM
This is so wonderful! Not only did Aces find his furever home, he found a PT furever home!!!!! Critters, thank you so much for helping this kitty boy. When he's finally in your arms and takes over your home, he'll know nothing but love, care, and security. Things will work out just fine. Please keep us posted?

critters
05-12-2007, 01:04 PM
LOL. Actually, he already has his own list serv.