PDA

View Full Version : How I love this little face...

Glacier
05-10-2007, 12:59 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats%202007/soph-1.jpg
Princess Sophia. She's the bossiest, most demanding little cat I've ever met. She follows me around mewing commands at me. She either wants canned food and wants it right now, or she wants to be picked up. She's very snuggly! She's also very, very round! Her little head is way too small for her big round belly! She doesn't need any extra canned food. Her mouth has healed now and she will eat kibble if I ignore her demands for long enough. I will hear about her mistreatment later though! A big voice comes out of that tiny head!

honeybeezercattalina
05-10-2007, 01:02 PM
=O You have a gorgeous cat!

Fuzzybuns
05-10-2007, 01:17 PM
She's very pretty, and sounds like a bucket of love! Do you mind me asking what she's healing from?

I used to wonder what kitties would look like if Dixie and Churchy had ever gotten together (both are fixed so it wouldn't have happened...this was an if they could've). I would guess that one or two of them would resemble your Princess Sophia.

Glacier
05-10-2007, 01:18 PM
Do you mind me asking what she's healing from?

She had all her teeth except her fangs pulled about a couple months ago. She came into my local shelter with a horrible gum/tooth infection.

honeybeezercattalina
05-10-2007, 01:34 PM
Awww. What diet is she fed?

Fuzzybuns
05-10-2007, 01:47 PM
Ouchie...I'm glad she's doing better! That must've been hard on her and you.

Pawla
05-10-2007, 01:59 PM
Your Princess Sophia looks alot like my Squeak. She is also VERY demanding, but oh don't we love them! I had a Himalayan, but he went to the Rainbow Bridge on March 5th, (contaminated pet food). Anyway, Sophia is GORGEOUS!!! :)

Randi
05-10-2007, 02:32 PM
No wonder you love that little face, Sophia is gorgeous!! It's good to hear she's eating now. She's surely telling you how thankful she is that you made her feel SO much better. :) :D

Kisses and gentle headbumpies from Fister and me.

catmandu
05-10-2007, 03:16 PM
My Bossiest Cat is Scrappy 2 , the former Porch Cat.
Everytime I cook something or have something that she might like to eat shes Kitty On The Spot and if the Other Found Ctas arent quick on the draw then shes there to help share the wealth.
I would love to see Scrappy 2 and Princess Sophia battle for the Cheddar.

Edwina's Secretary
05-10-2007, 03:19 PM
How could you not love that face.....and she looks every inch the princess!

Sevaede
05-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Aww! What a pretty girl! :D She certainly looks like she knows what she wants! :D

Bengalz
05-10-2007, 08:20 PM
Oh Princess Sophia - you do have the wisest eyes ;) The better to woo your meowmie with, me thinks :)

She looks amazing - obviously has something to do with the company she keeps.... well done :D

krazyaboutkatz
05-10-2007, 11:50 PM
She sure is gorgeous. No wonder she gets everything she wants.:)

Killearn Kitties
05-11-2007, 02:52 AM
Quite right sweetheart. Just because you have hardly any teeth is no reason to let stardards of service slip in your household. ;)

You're looking good!

Fuzzybuns
05-11-2007, 03:32 AM
This is a serious, yet slightly off balance observation...

I would've never noticed she only had her fangs, whereas with a person, you can tell they don't have their teeth in. I wonder if that's because she does have her fangs to hold the shape or if it's the natural shape of the mouth.

At any rate, she's gorgeous! I'm so in love with the look she's giving the camera, lol. It's kind of like "Didn't we discuss personal space already?!"

Killearn Kitties
05-11-2007, 04:16 AM
I would've never noticed she only had her fangs, whereas with a person, you can tell they don't have their teeth in. I wonder if that's because she does have her fangs to hold the shape or if it's the natural shape of the mouth.
One of Catmandu's cats only has about 1 tooth, I think, and you would never know. I think cats generally are just so much more elegantly designed than humans! :D

Pawsitive Thinking
05-11-2007, 05:56 AM
May I kiss that widdle nose???

Fuzzybuns
05-11-2007, 06:17 AM
One of Catmandu's cats only has about 1 tooth, I think, and you would never know. I think cats generally are just so much more elegantly designed than humans! :D

I would have to agree...and I know the fuzzybuns would too. :D

catnapper
05-11-2007, 07:05 AM
What a gorgeous, gorgeous little girl.

She has every right to be bossy and demanding - Princess Abby says so.... she also mentions something about it's ok to be very round and have a small head (she also suffers the same affliction ;))

gini
05-11-2007, 11:17 AM
Beautiful little girl - soak up all of that love that is pouring in for you.

rg_girlca
05-11-2007, 08:57 PM
It's so clear as to why you love that little face. Princess Sophia is such a pretty girl.