PDA

View Full Version : Baxter

Barbiecat
05-10-2007, 05:46 AM
Wow, what a handsome cat, and he looks so smug, too. He sounds like a funny, special kitty, and I'm so glad he has a loving home to live in. Enjoy your special day, Baxter.

kb2yjx
05-10-2007, 07:24 AM
Hey Baxter!! Be sure to get a piece of pizza today!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

tatsxxx11
05-10-2007, 07:42 AM
Woo hoo! It's Pet Talk's very own Baxter!!!:D As soon as I read "Baxter from San Diego," "uncle Tigger," I just knew it had to be you, sweetheart! Oh, your mommies Sandy and Cathy must be bursting with pride.:cool: :p Well, maybe they're still sleeping! hehe Congratulations to you friends! I hope you all...Baxter, Tigger, Darwin the Tree Frog, moms Cathy and Sandy, enjoy a very happy Cat of the Day bash...pizza all around!:D Well, maybe not for Darwin;) And Baxter, is it just coincidence that your beautiful green eyes so perfectly match the carpeting? :p Big congrats, hugs, kisses and purrrs to you and Tigger too, from me and Oliver!:)
Sandra~

catmandu
05-10-2007, 09:33 AM
baxter we Found Cats know that you are very misunderstood.
When you take that slice of Pizza its just so that your Guardians wont be tempted to eat it and raise thier cholesterol.
At least thats what we tell our Dad.
BAXTER YOU ARE SO HANDSOME AND HAVE SO MUCH CATTITUDE THAT THE FOUND CATS ARE SENDING A SELF ASSURED MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO BOLD BOUNTIFUL BENIGN BAXTER OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

sasvermont
05-10-2007, 09:40 AM
Oh Baxter, you should come and live with my crew and me. You would have a blast. That is not to say that you are unhappy where you live now. I would love for you to come visit us.

Congrats on being the Cat of The Day. You are loved and have a full schedule from the sounds of it.

(((((((((((((((((Baxter)))))))))))))))))))

Sas and her Campers :cool:

cassiesmom
05-10-2007, 11:08 AM
Baxter, you look very regal there in the sun. I'll bet you enjoy a lot of sunshine in San Diego. What sophisticated taste you have in people food - pizza and salad dressing! Could you please ask your humans to give your gorgeous Bengal self some petting for me. Some for your uncle Tigger, too. Happy Cat of the Day, handsome! I hope you get some pizza today!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-10-2007, 02:05 PM
Hi, Baxter, you adorable boy you!!! :D

Just look at you sitting in the sun soaking up the rays!!!
What a great picture!!!

I hope you get a special treat today since it's your special day and all!!!
Congratulations, sweetie, for being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

SANDY FROST
05-10-2007, 09:32 PM
Woo hoo! It's Pet Talk's very own Baxter!!!:D As soon as I read "Baxter from San Diego," "uncle Tigger," I just knew it had to be you, sweetheart! Oh, your mommies Sandy and Cathy must be bursting with pride.:cool: :p Well, maybe they're still sleeping! hehe Congratulations to you friends! I hope you all...Baxter, Tigger, Darwin the Tree Frog, moms Cathy and Sandy, enjoy a very happy Cat of the Day bash...pizza all around!:D Well, maybe not for Darwin;) And Baxter, is it just coincidence that your beautiful green eyes so perfectly match the carpeting? :p Big congrats, hugs, kisses and purrrs to you and Tigger too, from me and Oliver!:)
Sandra~

Thanks so much saying all those nice thing about Baxter. It has been quite a week her. Baxter turned 8 years old on May 7th. He acts like a 4 year old not an 8 year old. And Baxter has been so full of himself. Yes he got a slew of toys and treats on his birthday.
Sandy Frost :) :cool: ;)

SANDY FROST
05-10-2007, 09:34 PM
;)

SANDY FROST
05-10-2007, 09:36 PM
:cool:

SANDY FROST
05-10-2007, 09:38 PM

SANDY FROST
05-10-2007, 09:43 PM
Baxter, you look very regal there in the sun. I'll bet you enjoy a lot of sunshine in San Diego. What sophisticated taste you have in people food - pizza and salad dressing! Could you please ask your humans to give your gorgeous Bengal self some petting for me. Some for your uncle Tigger, too. Happy Cat of the Day, handsome! I hope you get some pizza today!
Cassiesmom,
Thanks. He does luv his sunshine. Baxter & Tigger says many thanks for the pets. He'll get Pepperroni Pizzia when I'm not looking . Sneaky cay.
Sandy Frost ;)

SANDY FROST
05-10-2007, 09:47 PM
Wow, what a handsome cat, and he looks so smug, too. He sounds like a funny, special kitty, and I'm so glad he has a loving home to live in. Enjoy your special day, Baxter.
Barbiecat,
Thanks for starting Baxter's thread. Thanks for kind words. The whole worls revolves around him. He is are little supervisor. Where ever we are he right there supervisor watching and adds a no or a hum.
Sandy Frost :)

SANDY FROST
05-10-2007, 09:51 PM
:)

SANDY FROST
05-10-2007, 09:56 PM
Thanks everyone for your kind words on Baxter. He is our little supervisor.
He's right there watching what we're doing with a coment of a NO or Hum. He hums to himself walking down the hallway.
Sandy Frost :rolleyes: :p :cool: ;)

Frostfrog
05-11-2007, 01:36 PM
Please! Please! Please!

Please be careful!

It is a known fact that sometimes, after years of innocent, peaceful, behavior during which their tongues remain of average length, a tree frog will suddenly wake up one morning and discover that it now has a tongue with a 20-foot reach.

Naturally, such a tree frog will immediately want to test that tongue out on something and that something is usually a bengal cat.

While it may be true that Baxter is too big to be pulled through the tree frog's mouth to be digested, he could, none-the-less, receive a good tongue lashing and, coming from a tree frog, that is never a pleasant thing.

Now that you have been warned, let me express my congratulations, admiration and joy at finding my good friend Baxter as the COTD - even if not today, but yesterday.

tatsxxx11
05-11-2007, 02:14 PM
Happy belated birthday, Baxter boy!:cool: Sounds like your moms made it a very special one!:D Oliver just had his birthday too and sends along some purrrs and head butts to the birthday boy:D

SANDY FROST
05-11-2007, 04:07 PM
Please! Please! Please!

Please be careful!

It is a known fact that sometimes, after years of innocent, peaceful, behavior during which their tongues remain of average length, a tree frog will suddenly wake up one morning and discover that it now has a tongue with a 20-foot reach.

Naturally, such a tree frog will immediately want to test that tongue out on something and that something is usually a bengal cat.

While it may be true that Baxter is too big to be pulled through the tree frog's mouth to be digested, he could, none-the-less, receive a good tongue lashing and, coming from a tree frog, that is never a pleasant thing.

Now that you have been warned, let me express my congratulations, admiration and joy at finding my good friend Baxter as the COTD - even if not today, but yesterday.

Frostfrost,
Of course that is why Baxter is lookiking at my treefrog. Of course after a good tounge lasing from the treefrog Baxter will just have to give him a big kitty kiss. Baxter says thanks so much on the congratulations. Baxter sends you a MEOW and a purr.
Sandy Frost

SANDY FROST
05-11-2007, 04:10 PM
Happy belated birthday, Baxter boy!:cool: Sounds like your moms made it a very special one!:D Oliver just had his birthday too and sends along some purrrs and head butts to the birthday boy:D
Tattsxxx11,

Baxter saqys thanks for the Birthday Wiishes. And HE sends Belated Birday Wishes back to Oliver. I'm sure Oliver was spoiled rotten. Bazxter and Tigger sends back purrs ,headbonks and MEOWS.
Sandy Frost :)

catfrost312
05-12-2007, 01:55 AM
As one of Baxter's moms I want to thank all of you for your lovely posts. Baxter is a very special cat, and he knows it! It's been a special week what with his birthday and then Cat of the Day. He's been quite full of himself all week, more so than usual. He'll be resting this weekend. He's tired from playing with his new toys and answering all his fan mail.