PDA

View Full Version : GRRRR!! Trading Spouses GRRRR!!

lute
05-09-2007, 07:00 PM
The casting guy called us back today. Said the producers decided not to use us for Trading Spouses. :( They said they are planning on useing us for other shows. They are also working on pitching a show Called Rockstar Tattoo. Kind of like a Miami Ink/The Osbournes kinda show. Who knows what's gonna happen. I'm not holding my breath.

Catty1
05-09-2007, 08:15 PM
Pitch a reality show to them called "Slander", and have them trace the story about this idiot man being charged after all the stress and lies he caused!

Make sure they get LOTS of closeups of his face.....grrrrr.... :mad:

IRescue452
05-09-2007, 10:56 PM
Would you really want to leave your pets in the care of another person? Honestly, I am just about desperate for that kind of money, but I wouldn't let anybody else care for my animals.

lute
05-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Would you really want to leave your pets in the care of another person? Honestly, I am just about desperate for that kind of money, but I wouldn't let anybody else care for my animals.
I'm wasn't leaving...My mother was going to be the one leaving. I would never leave my pets to a stranger.

Catty1- I wish we could. A friend of ours that use to live around here that now lives in Cali. offered to come here and shoot a documentory. Now this trouble maker is threatening to beat him up next time he sees him just for making it...apparently they knew eachother back when he lived in Indiana.

Catty1
05-10-2007, 11:12 AM
...time for the 60 minutes crew....

Lute, in a way this is fortunate; your mom wouldn't have been up to this right now, I think.

Once you get all that mess straightened up, I bet something more wonderful is around the corner!

HUGS

lute
05-10-2007, 01:55 PM
...time for the 60 minutes crew....

Lute, in a way this is fortunate; your mom wouldn't have been up to this right now, I think.

Once you get all that mess straightened up, I bet something more wonderful is around the corner!

HUGS
Oh I hope so! It couldn't get any worse!

Karen
05-10-2007, 02:25 PM
Well, at least now you don't have to worry about someone who doesn't like chickens living with you!

lute
05-10-2007, 04:18 PM
haha! Good point Karen!

tikeyas_mom
05-10-2007, 09:13 PM
yeah I agree with Karen! lol
I was just thinking, after all thhe trading spouces I have watched, I'm not sure I'd be into it lol.