PDA

View Full Version : Update on the Baby!

racing_gurl07
05-09-2007, 03:37 PM
I had some light bleeding on monday, so i ran to the doc, the doc said it was "fair" amount of bleeding, so they took a blood test for my blood number base line,then i had a ultrasound yesturday and at 7 weeks the baby heart beat was 131 per mintute, i also got pictures. (hopefully i can post) today..they took more blood, and if the blood count goes up its good and ifit goes down its bad so im not sure when they will be back. probley ina few days. but seeing the heart beating i know everything is okay....

but what worries me is that, imnot that hungry anymore, i used to eat like a COW but now food just makes me sick! and i think im loosing some weight :confused: is that normal? Ive been sick for the past week all day everyday, but the doc didnt seem to be worried about it.

so thats what has been going on...illkeep you all updated!!!! :)

Husky_mom
05-09-2007, 03:40 PM
hope everything turns out ok......

some women develop some sort of sickness, not sure if thatīs what you are having, but your DR. not concerning might be a good thing........ just try to rest and eat what you can tolerate.........

keep us posted......((hugs))

racing_gurl07
05-09-2007, 03:41 PM
Every week seems to be going by SOOO SLOW...i just wish i was like 4-5 months then i would be feeling better...buti guess i have to wait.... :(

Sirrahsim
05-09-2007, 04:35 PM
feeling sick and even losing weight is quite common in the first trimester. I know that the Motherhood Maternity stores around here (in malls) sell "Preggy Pops" that are supposed to be great for nausea. I hope that the bleeding stops and everything goes back to normal :)

AdoreMyDogs
05-09-2007, 10:06 PM
I hope everything is OK on the bleeding. Try not to stress about it and just think positive. A lot of woman spot in pregnancy, especially in the very beginning. I spotted when I was pregnant with Quinn a bit on and off, and she came out healthy and the pregnancy was healthy. Just think positive and I'll also keep ya in my prayers!

racing_gurl07
05-10-2007, 02:01 PM
thanks you all!!! I just really wish i could get over this sickness!!! i cant smell ANYTHING without getting sick, it so bad. and i work in a group home so i smell the ditry briefs :eek: and ewww they SMELL worse than before, soi dont know if i should take a vaction until i feel better.

One of my co-workers told me that My pregnancy isnt something i cant give to the clients, and if im going to be sick and calling in all the time then maybe i should quit. well excuse me its pretty hard to work when all you want to do is throw up!!! well sorry for that lil rant :p