PDA

View Full Version : Fister.... lost in his own thoughts

Randi
05-09-2007, 08:54 AM
It's funny, sometimes Fister seems to be on his way from the chair up to the window, then suddenly, he will stop what he's doing and just sit and stare out into nothing. He can stay like that for minutes.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Fister/Fister/Pote-pa-stol.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Fister/Fister/Faldetistaver.jpg

lbaker
05-09-2007, 08:59 AM
I see nothing wrong with that Randi ~ I often do the same thing ;) :D

slick
05-09-2007, 10:32 AM
I see nothing wrong with that Randi ~ I often do the same thing ;) :D Me too!!! I'll start walking into the bedroom, then stop and wonder what I need in there. Maybe Fister is just taking his old sweet time. After all he's got nothing but time!!! Or maybe he's just giving that leg a good 'ol stretch!!!

Nice to see you again Fister. **waves** Hi Randi! :)

Randi
05-09-2007, 10:59 AM
Me too!!! I'll start walking into the bedroom, then stop and wonder what I need in there.
Yeah, I know what you mean, I do it too. :o

*Waves back* Hi Slick! Hi Laurie! :D

Sonia59
05-09-2007, 11:02 AM
Fister is such a happy cat that he doesn't have to think what to hunt for diner, where to sleep, etc. He has time for meditation, how sweet :)

lizbud
05-09-2007, 11:04 AM
My cat, Redbud does that sometimes. He'll be just staring at a wall
and I can't see what he's looking at. I think it might be a spider or small
bug that I can't see. :) Hi Fister. :)

Edwina's Secretary
05-09-2007, 01:27 PM
I suspect he is thinking of a path to world peace....or perhaps a solution to a complex mathematical problem...... :D :D

Pam
05-09-2007, 01:42 PM
Fister I do that too (forget why I am going somewhere). You kitties can pull it off by just appearing to be having a good stretch or rearranging yourselves for another nap. :p

Whisk_Luva
05-09-2007, 01:44 PM
I think Fisters plotting to take over the world :D

elizabethann
05-09-2007, 01:52 PM
Whoa....in the second picture, Fister looks possessed. Watch out, he could be putting a curse on something...or someone. ;)

smokey the elder
05-10-2007, 09:57 AM
He's communicating with his fellow aliens in the invisible mother ship. :D :p ;)

Logan
05-10-2007, 12:57 PM
Ha Ha! Butter's newest focal point is on a piece of firewood by our front door. I wonder what he knows that I don't know??? :confused: Crazy boy will stop in his tracks after asking to come inside and just stare at this piece of wood. I finally moved it today. We'll see what happens next time! :)

Fister, I wonder what in the world you are thinking! :p