PDA

View Full Version : I don't use your box...

RICHARD
05-08-2007, 09:15 PM
So why are you using my mouse pad to wipe your face off?

Sheesh,

It's been warm out here so the Edster has been hiding in the desk. It has a two level top to it...one at eye level for the monitor and a lower level for the keyboard. It makes a nice hidey spot for him during the day..

There are some things that I push under the top shelf....a new mousepad, a jar of pens. mail.and the speakers to the computer.

I have found the old mouse pad and mouse on the floor. You can only stretch out soooo far until that pesky computer gets in the way...

In order to clear out some space for the 'plush' kittie to sleep I pulled out some stuff..

I pulled out the complimentary mouse pad that the cable company gave me and noticed there were smeanrs on it...like someone wiping their white furred mug on it..

It was pushed to the back of the desk......I guess to hide the fact that someone used it - not for it's intended purpose.

------------

The rubber cups on my binoculars, a hockey puck and the wrist rest I have for the keyboard also have the same kind of markings on them.

I did notice that a napkin that I left on the end of the desk was undisturbed.

I have thought about using hos box while he is asleep but my balance and aim aren't that good...

Any suggestions? :eek: ;) :rolleyes:

momoffuzzyfaces
05-08-2007, 09:23 PM
:D Sorry, no suggestions from me. I have to hide my keyboard under a box to keep interested fur parties from locking it up. They did that to my old computer. Never could get that thing unlocked and had to get a new keyboard. :D

catmandu
05-09-2007, 05:13 PM
We think that the Edsters innocent until proven guilty.
The Found Cats unanimously say that it was MICE!!
And the Edsters tracking them down.

jennielynn1970
05-09-2007, 08:01 PM
Get a laptop :p :D
No mouse or pad!

Hellow
05-09-2007, 08:09 PM
Yes, but then comes the problem is that if he pees on it the whole computer is ruined unless you buy one of thoes Toughbooks.