PDA

View Full Version : I will be MIA for a bit :( And a kitty photo too...

Scooter's Mom
05-08-2007, 07:49 PM
I have surgery scheduled on Friday to remove my gallbladder. This is supposed to be an outpatient type thing unless there are complications. I've had to have so many other surgeries, there may be complications (I've been forewarned). So, could you all keep my critters in your thoughts that they behave during my recovery? I won't be able to chase them much... :)

And to make this appropriate for the kitty board, here's a photo of Charlie kitty, stalking the lid to a water bottle that he shoved under the puppy bed:
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/Crystal_1972/Pets/Charlie%20aka%20Mr%20Meowy/Charlie1.jpg

Freedom
05-08-2007, 08:08 PM
Well you will be through this and home again very fast, with all the PT prayers you have coming your way!

I have to tell you, I watched something with Mia Farrow on TV earlier and when I read your title, I couldn't figure out if you have a pet named Mia and you were going to write something from the pet's point of view, or what! Maybe that will get you smiling for a bit!

Scooter's Mom
05-08-2007, 08:45 PM
Thank you for the 'well wishes'.

Hopefully it all goes smoothly.

Karen
05-08-2007, 08:47 PM
I hope it goes far better for you than it did for Lady's Other Human last fall. I hope your surgeon is competent, does a good and thorough job and there are no complications.

catmandu
05-09-2007, 10:08 AM
There will be a Pet Angel Contingent in the Hospital to help you along with your recovery and they will be there to comfort you and help you get home sooner to your Family and Companion Cats.
They will take good care of you.