PDA

View Full Version : My Boxer Babies

WELOVESPUPPIES
05-08-2007, 04:01 PM
Sorry Guys About The Thumbnails But I Do Not Know How To Do Full Size Photos....duke Is The White Boxer And Champ Is The Reverse Brindle. They Were Outside Enjoying The Beautiful 78 Degree Weather Here In Florida. More In The Next Thread. :d

WELOVESPUPPIES
05-08-2007, 04:10 PM
Heres More...

Reachoutrescue
05-08-2007, 04:13 PM
Your dogs are adorable. I like Duke's brown around his eye, but I am in love with Champ, what a handsome man he is!!

Ginger's Mom
05-08-2007, 04:16 PM
Handsome boys. It looks like they really enjoyed their day in the sun.

I have to ask, what does it mean when you call Champ a reverse brindle? That is the look I am used to seeing in brindle dogs, does that mean more chocolate than brown or something? As I have said many times, I really like the brindle in big dogs, it is a good look. :)

chocolatepuppy
05-08-2007, 04:32 PM
Duke and Champ are adorable! It looks like you sure had a nice day! :D

WELOVESPUPPIES
05-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Handsome boys. It looks like they really enjoyed their day in the sun.

I have to ask, what does it mean when you call Champ a reverse brindle? That is the look I am used to seeing in brindle dogs, does that mean more chocolate than brown or something? As I have said many times, I really like the brindle in big dogs, it is a good look. :)

Reverse brindle is when black is the more dominant color in a brindle dog. Brindle is usually a color with black running through it, reverse is black with color running through it.

Just for clarification, Champ wanted everyone to know that she is a GIRL despite her boyish name my husband gave her :D

Vela
05-08-2007, 05:15 PM
Of course I personally think your dogs are some of the best looking around. Ginger is also a reverse brindle.

For those wondering,

regular brindle

http://www.sulezboxers.com/images/dogs/boxerhaven_sm.jpg

reverse brindle

http://www.bartlettsboxers.com/images/strikerw2.gif

Thanks for sharing pics of the kids, gorgeous babies. I'm rather partial to the whites myself, but I love them all.

Ginger's Mom
05-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Ah, gotcha, thank you ladies. :)

And of course, girls can be Champs too. ;)

Toby's my baby
05-08-2007, 06:11 PM
Great pictures, your pups are adorable!

My brother has a reverse brindle boxer too ;)

WELOVESPUPPIES
05-08-2007, 07:38 PM
Of course I personally think your dogs are some of the best looking around. Ginger is also a reverse brindle.

Thanks for sharing pics of the kids, gorgeous babies. I'm rather partial to the whites myself, but I love them all.

:D I love my babies. I am partial to the white also. Duke is my boy....my pride and joy. I love your babies too...Soda just kills me with that cute face and brown ear, makes ya just want to eat her up. :D We have reversed dogs, your reverse brindle has her ears done, mine doesn't, my white does and your whites don't, and both are the same sexes.

K9soul
05-08-2007, 09:07 PM
Your boxer babies are just beautiful! I love their coloring :)

Daisy and Delilah
05-09-2007, 08:28 AM
Gorgeous photos of gorgeous dogs!! They're both strikingingly beautiful. Thanks for posting those great pics. Kisses to both of them from me :)